Episode 8: Rivals

"Crap.." whispered Styx under her breath, "Jak knows. I didn't expect another human to find out about what I really am."

Suddenly, Val's face had grown pale. She began to think about what Jak had said when he had revealed his abilities to her.

"Sorry, but I can't change that. The traitor god abusing their power could potentially destroy the very fabric of our existence. I can't let an opportunity to kill another god pass by."

"Styx!" warned Val, "He's a god too!"

Suddenly, Styx was hit in the gut by a book. As she fell back, clenching her stomach, she looked at Val.

"Hurry!" she said, "Hide somewhere!"

Jak dropped his library pass and stared straight at Styx, glaring. He was ready to take her down. Val his behind a library book, watching the fight that was happening. Suddenly, Styx was nowhere to be found in the tables. She was behind Jak, kicking him from the back down onto the ground.

"She must've stopped time!" Val thought.

Styx began to walk towards Jak, but tripped. Her shoe were molded into the floor! Jak then punched Styx in the face. His arm was made out of strong silver metal! He must've changed reality to temporarily make his arm into steel!

Styx was gone once again. This time she was at the tables. Jak was standing up near the tables as well. She must've skipped time.

"I didn't think you'd be a god," said Jak, the timer running out and his fist turning back to normal.

"I didn't think you'd be one either, Gay-Chan," replied Styx smiling.

"I'll enjoy fighting you at my full potential."

Soon, Jak molded her other shoe into the floor, preventing her from escaping. Then, Jak made the table as light as a feather, grabbing it's legs and hitting Styx full force with the table.

Styx rewinded time: Soon, Jak molded her other shoe into the floor, preventing her from escaping. Then, Jak made the table as light as a feather, grabbing it's legs and trying to hit Styx with the table. However, Styx ducked, and uppercutted Jak.

Jak fell to the ground. Styx looked into the future and ducked once again as the table returned to its original form and position.

"You're bound by the laws of Reality," said Styx, who was analyzing Jak's moves.

"And you must be bound by the laws of Time," replied Jak, who did the same thing.

Val looked over at the battle, and noticed that Styx and Jak were toe-to-toe when it came to their abilities. Each of them were very powerful, and possibly the most powerful gods. Styx then swooped in, getting behind Jak.

Suddenly, Styx hugged Jak, holding onto him close. Jak was confused until she lifted him up and tried to German Suplex him. He changed reality once again so that he would be the one to German Suplex Styx. He hit her on the ground on full impact.

Jak was about to hit her with a metal shoe, but Styx stopped time. Styx got up and took Jak's foot to break the leg off of the table. She then took the broken leg of the table and stabbed Jak's chest with it. Styx walked behind Jak, kicking his still body. Time began to move again.

Jak fell to the ground, bleeding from the piece of wood stuck inside his chest. He was then kicked again by Styx, making him roll onto the floor. Jak lunges away from Styx, trying to find a place to recover. He took out the leg from his chest, and put his hand over the wound, slowly creating cells to heal his body.

Suddenly, Styx was in front of Jak, kneeing his chin and causing him to fall on the ground once again. She then grabbed the table leg and put it in her pocket. On the bright side, the Time Skip allowed him to heal his wounds. It was Jak's turn to attack.