three;

I ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at my outfit, well technically it's Mariana's clothes.

I was going to a party with Ethan and the whole gang tonight, but I still had to be home by 11 which sucked.

The only reason I was allowed to be home by 11 and not 10 was because Mariana and Callie were joining in on the party at Wyatt's.

I adjusted Mariana's white tight v neck body suit that was long sleeved and my black boyfriend jeans. I paired it off with high top Nike Air Force 1's, that Billie thankfully lent me.

A couple minutes later, I got the message from Diego letting me know he was here.

"Guys, Come on. Our ride's here." I let them know as I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my back pocket.

"Yay! Oh, also if moms' ask, we're watching a movie at Wyatt's." Mariana stated and giggled with excitement.

Callie and I exchanged a look realizing we were probably gonna have to babysit her all night.

"Aye, what's up mama?" Diego flirted with me as per usual, I got used to it pretty quick. He literally flirts with anyone that breathes.

"Hey guys, Oh um this is Mariana and Callie." I said ignoring Diego's flirtatious remarks. I sent Billie a smile as our eyes met while her lips spread into a smirk. My eyes glanced down to her lips for a split second before I quickly looked away, feeling her eyes linger onto mine for a little longer.

"Hey, baby. I'm Diego," Diego continued flirting causing Billie and I to stifle a laugh as Ethan, who was driving, told him to stop scaring her.

I could tell Mariana loved the attention though, she was practically smiling from ear to ear.

Before we knew it, we pulled up in front of a pretty big house with music blaring from the place and teens scattered around the front yard.

"Time to party!" Mariana squealed and practically jumped out of the car causing Callie to sigh and follow behind her.

"Let's spark up before we go in." Ethan said as he pulled out a joint from the glove compartment.

"Yes sir," I said as I scooted closer to the front seat ready to take a hit.

We finished smoking the whole thing and were all pretty fucking high except for Billie, since she's the designated driver.

Entering the house, a wave of cheap bear and weed erupted into my nostrils. And that's when I decided I was gonna get hellaaaa fucked up.

"Alex!" I heard someone squeal from behind me.

"Oh my god Ruby, Hey!" I squealed as we hugged.

"Here you go, It's time to get wasted!" She said stumbling a little and handing me a red solo cup, with Eli by her side.

"Good luck with her." Billie joked to Eli about Ruby causing them to laugh.

I chugged down the drink, not bothering to check what it was and grabbed a jell-o shot from a guy handing them out. I swallowed it whole, welcoming the familiar burning sensation in my throat.

"Nah, good luck with her." Eli chuckled motioning to me, causing Billie to laugh.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" I pouted as I picked up another Jell-o shot.

What? They were really good and I have the munchies.

"It means slow the fuck down, babe." Billie stated sternly.

I giggled poking her cheek, already feeling the alcohol kick in.

"Oh my god! I love this song!" I squealed as I ran into the crowd and jumped letting completely loose.