thirty one;

Alex's POV

"If I don't get more friends right fucking now, god help me." Ethan groaned as he took a bite off of his pizza slice.

"Hey! I'm your friend." I defend, finally pulling away from Billie's grip.

"As much as I love seeing you happy, I'd rather slam my tongue in a car door than third wheel with you and Billie for the rest of this year." Ethan ranted. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I tend to do that a lot around him.

"Where the fuck is Diego anyway?" Billie chimed as I played with her hand.

"He got the fucking chicken pox. I already told you, in fact I told both of you. And you would've listened but no! You were too busy shoving your tongue down Alex's throat." Ethan talked with his mouth full and aggressively bit into his pizza making me look at him in disgust.

Billie sent me an amused look and shrugged, "Okay. And what about it?" Billie asked. Ethan let out an over exaggerated groan and shook his head. His gaze instantly froze to someone behind me, I felt his eyes follow a figure. I looked up and saw Ruby completely walking past us as she walked over to the same group of girls she was with at the party.

"Are y'all ever gonna tell me what went down with Ruby? Every time I go near her she avoids me like I'm the fucking plague." Ethan grumbled as he picked on his food.

I looked down and let go of Billie's hand. I knew exactly what Ethan meant. Ever since the party, Ruby's been dodging all of us, and it sucked. She's been hanging out with the same girl she was with at the party. Her new group of friends are definitely bad news, I could tell. And I wanna help her, but every time I try to get in touch with her, she manages to stealthily ignore me. I understand that she's probably embarrassed about what happened, or even ashamed, but it sucks thinking that she would ever feel like I would judge her. I mean yeah, of course I'm completely against harmfully unnatural drugs, that shit messes people up, but I would still help her out no matter what. She's been a really huge impact on my life ever since I moved here, it felt like I lost another close friend and I really didn't like that.

"Ethan. I wanna tell you, but I can't. We gotta respect the girl's privacy." I added meeting his gaze.

"Anyways, you tryna skip gym class and fuck or what?" Billie nodded at me as a smirk grew onto her face. Her eyes began to travel down to my chest and stayed there, till they linked with my exposed thighs. I face palmed as my cheeks flushed completely.

Before I could reply, the bell rang.

"Thank god!" Ethan gasped in victory as he shot from his seat and practically sprinted away from us.

"Oh god, we're on of those couples." I pouted meeting Billie's eyes. My eyes instantly narrow at her as I realized her gaze was still glued to my tits, shamelessly staring at them, while her tongue dragged across her lower lip.

"I'm leaving." I playfully glared at her and got up, dumping my trash into the recycling bin.

"My bad, shorty. I'm still tryna fuck, though." Billie sent me a cheesy grin as she set her hands on my waist, giving them a light squeeze.

"We're not fucking in school. That's that on that." I said sternly as I stomped my foot and put my hands on my hips.

Billie's lips instantly parted as they drifted down to my cleavage, "Dude!" I let out a laugh as I pretended to be mad at her, which was really fucking hard, might I add.

A smirk broke onto her face as she leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on my lips. It was gentle and sweet, but I still felt the passion beneath it. It made my stomach feel tight and my heart skip a bit.