twenty seven;

WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE/SEXUAL ASSAULT. IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT READ.

Alex's POV

"Okay, what do ya think?" Ruby asked as she twirled around, showing me her outfit.

"Fucking fire." I nodded in approval.

"What about me? Is the necklace too much?" I asked as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Babe, you look so fucking good. I would literally go gay for you." Ruby stated as she nodded her head.

I let out a chuckle as I got a text from my phone, "Oh. Diego's outside!" I jumped excitedly. I was so ready to party tonight and actually let loose.

I've decided that I was going to tell Billie I'm at the party, right when I reach the house. That way, she won't be able to convince me not to go. I honestly did feel bad about lying straight to her face about it, but she knew I really wanted this. And she was busy with her family anyways, so it's no big deal. I was also limiting myself to ONE drink. Just so I don't do any dumb shit, y'know?

"Here ya go!" Ruby smiled as she sprayed me with her Dior perfume.

"Oof, that smells amazing." I added as we walked down the stairs of Ruby's home.

"Bye dad!" She yelled as we walked into Diego's car, immediately being engulfed in a cloud of smoke.

"Ladies." Diego nodded as he smirked at us, making me roll my eyes. He had a friend sitting in the passenger seat with shades on, which made me furrow my brows. I mean it's literally 11pm, but go off.

"That's my boy, Kev." Diego nodded at his friend, who was too busy rolling up a fat joint to say anything.

"Uh, hey Kev." Ruby said confused, making eye contact with me. I just shrugged as we stifled a laugh.

-

I quickly stepped out of the car, letting out a few coughs. I was in that car for less than 15 minutes and I literally think I got second hand high. Diego and his friend decided to hotbox it, while he was driving. Fucking dumbasses.

I looked up at Mikaela's house, taking in the whole scene. There were cars parked up around the driveway, and all around the house. People were messily making out, while some group of guys were chugging beer by a keg.

"Come on!" Ruby squealed as she grabbed my hand and dragged me in.

I was immediately engulfed in the smell of alcohol, weed, and sweat. It was fucking packed in here.

"Holy shit, you made it!" Mikaela yelled over the music as she walked over to me, immediately pulling me in a hug.

I laughed as I hugged her back, "Yeah, I wouldn't wanna miss it. Oh, this is Ruby, by the way." I smiled as I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you. Hey, lemme get you guys a drink." Mikaela grinned as, while walking us to the kitchen. The music was barely audible in here, there were a few people making out and practically dry humping each other, though.

She grabbed two red cups and started filling one with beer, as she turned to me.

"Where's Billie, by the way?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side, while handing the first cup to Ruby.

"Oh. Um, she couldn't make it. She had a family thing." I stated  hesitantly as I glanced at Ruby, who gave me a knowing look as she took a sip of her beer.

"Oh my god! Alicia!" Ruby squealed as she walked over to a group of girls.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me." Mikaela smiled as she leaned on her counter.