nine;

It was finally Friday, aka Dani's party.

I was beyond excited. This week was stressful as fuck because of all the school work I had, so I was more than ready for a party.

I told my moms I was sleeping over at Billie's, that way I don't have a curfew.

I ran my fingers through my hair, while looking at the mirror as someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said softly as I put on my hoop earrings.

"You look pretty, hunny." My moma smiled at me.

"Thanks." I grinned at her.

"So...I know you're too old for the birds and the bees talk, I just wanna make sure you're being safe."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Condoms." She stated, answering my question, as she sat on my bed.

I mentally laughed.

Last time I checked, Billie doesn't have a dick. But Billie and I decided to keep whatever we were a secret, since I didn't wanna complicate things.

And honestly, I'm completely confused about what my sexuality is.

"Thank you." I chuckle at my mom and accept the small wrapper. She nodded and left my room, causing me to let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in.

-

"Dani!" I squeal as she pulls me in a hug.

"Damn, bitch. You look fine as fuck." She compliments as she grabs my ass, causing Billie to furrow her brows.

"Thanks, dude. This party's crazy!" I exclaim as I look around the huge living room filled with people jumping around as rap music blasts through the speakers.

The place looked practically hotboxed.

Everyone greeted Dani as Billie grabbed my hand and dragged me to the drinks.

I quickly filled myself a cup, wanting to get drunk as fast as I could.

"You look sexy as fuck." Billie leaned into my ear, smiling. My cheeks flushed as I looked up at Billie with a smile. This fucking girl, dude.

"Alex! Billie!" I looked behind me and saw Ruby and...Tana. Great.

Billie and I made eye contact as we saw Tana there. You know that look someone gives you when someone you hate walks in, yeah that was the look.

I chugged my drink before greeting Ruby with a hug.

"Where's Elijah?" I ask as I pull away from the hug and look around for her boyfriend.

"Oh, that's over." She said.

"Wai- What?!"

"Yeah, turns out he's an asshole." She says, clearly not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Fuck him." I stated causing her to smile.

"Come on. Let's go dance and get fucked up." Ruby says as she drags me deep into the crowd.

I looked back at Billie to see her looking miserable with Tana by her side.

"Sorry" I mouth to her as Ruby pulled me further down the room.

-

"Alex?" I heard someone say from behind me.

"Hey Billie!" I giggle.

"Jesus, why do you always disappear?" She groans as she grabs my hand.

"That is my name, but I prefer the name Lord, Godde-"