twelve;

"Holy fuck. You really suck at this." I chuckled as I beat Billie's ass in Mario Kart for the 4th time.

"Dude, you're cheating!" Billie exclaimed, causing Jesus and I to burst into laughter.

"How the fuck am I possibly cheating?" I asked, looking up at Billie amused.

"Bro, I don't know you're probably doing some Eleven shit and messing with the magnetic electricity or sumn.." Billie joked.

"Don't joke about that. You could get me killed." I widened my eyes at Billie.

"Bitch." Billie scoffed, pulling a face.

I laughed then heard the doorbell ring.

"Wait, is someone joining us for dinner?" Mariana asked curiously.

I shrugged as Billie tried throwing popcorn into my mouth. she failed. miserably.

"Alex hun, I have a surprise for you." My mama grinned excitedly.

"What's going on?" I said, warily walking over to them with a smile.

She didn't respond, instead she swung the door opened. I couldn't help but let a loud squeal when I saw who was at the door.

"Andrea! Holy fuck!" I laughed as she pulled me into a bear hug.

"Oh my gosh, dude. I've missed you so much." Andrea squealed squeezing me into the hug.

I laughed and pulled away as the twins, Callie, and Billie walked over to us. They all curiously watched Andrea, waiting for me to introduce her.

"Guys this is Andrea, we've been best friends for like 5 years, but got separated after juvie." I explained with a smile. It feels amazing to see a familiar face.

Her and I were really close. She was honestly the first girl I slept with. We were friends with benefits for a while, but decided to stop since we didn't want it to affect our friendship. It may seem awkward to most people, but it honestly wasn't at all with us. Then in juvie, we grew really close and helped each other with a lot.

"Andrea these are some of my foster siblings Callie, Mariana, and Jesus. And this is my uh best friend Billie." I smiled and felt my cheeks flush as Billie sent me a small smirk.

"It's so nice to meet you guys. This house is so pretty." Andrea complimented smiling at my moms, who started joking about the tacky decor.

We were walking to the dining table till I felt Billie tug my hand.

"How come you never told me about her?" Billie asked curiously.

"Guess it never came up." I shrugged, giving her hand a squeeze which made her smile.

I sat on the left seat, leaving an empty seat to my right. Billie was about to sit there till Andrea beat her to it, she sent Billie a friendly smile. Billie returned one, but quickly dropped it and sat across from me. Billie can get hella petty sometimes, so I just ignored it.

"So Andrea, are you staying here in San Diego now?" My mama asked as she passed the mashed potatoes.

"Yeah, I think so. My foster dad got a job offer here, but they're still getting the house prepared so I'm gonna have to find a place to stay for a while." She explained glancing at me every now and then.

"Oh. Well you can stay here if you want." My mom offered as she smiled at her.

"Ofcourse. It would give you time to catch up with Alex. I'm sure it's been hectic with the moving. We wouldn't mind." My mama agreed.