fourteen;

Today was the day Andrea would be starting school with us. I'm really excited, but she's definitely way more excited then I was. I don't really get why, but I'm just glad we're going to school together.

Andrea and I were practically inseparable at home. Billie's getting kinda irritated, since I've barely spoken to her or answered any of her texts, but she understands why and all that.

Plus, I promised her that I'd make it up to her this weekend.

Andrea and I decided to wake up a little earlier than normal since she wanted to do her makeup and hair all special for her first day. She was big on first impressions and wanted to win everyone over, which was understandable.

I was currently curling her hair as she blended in her eyeshadow. Tia Tamera was playing in the background since I pressed shuffle on my 'bad bitch playlist'.

Andrea started singing along to the lyrics.

"Dude, quite fidgeting. I'm gonna burn you." I laughed.

"I can't help it. I love this song!" She practically screamed.

"Shut up, hoe. My parents are sleeping." I joked.

"Right your parents." she muttered.

"Okay, I'm done." I smiled as I fixed her curls into place.

"Yay. Thank you girlie." She smiled at me. I smiled back and decided to go get changed.

I put on some black denim shorts and tucked a t-shirt into them. I popped a flannel on top since my teachers like to turn up the AC really fucking high.

(Alex's fit above^)

(Alex's fit above^)

I ran a brush through my hair and went back up to my room.

I swung the door open and walked in on Andrea in just her bra and underwear.

"Oh, shit. My bad." I said, my face flushing as I turned around and faced the wall to give her some privacy.

"Relax. You've literally seen me naked." She chuckled as she put a white short sleeve shirt on.

I chuckled awkwardly as I walked to my mirror and started applying some mascara. I looked at her through the mirror and saw her put on a plaid dress on top.

I quickly looked away and applied some aquaphor onto my lips. I sat on my bed and slipped on my pumas. Andrea sat next to me and began to tie the laces of her white doc martens.