twenty eight;

Third POV

Billie instantly stormed out of Mikaela's house. She entered her car and slammed the door shut as she sped to his house.

He was the only person that could help her, and she knew that.

Her arms gripped the wheel tightly, making her fingers turn red. She swerved into his driveway and carelessly parked as she practically sprinted to his front door. She banged on the doorbell and felt a wave of relief, when the door swung open.

"Q, I need your help." Billie stated desperately as she looked at his slouched figure. His facial features were filled with confusion as he nodded at her. He owed her, so he had no choice but to help her.

Billie walked in as she began to pace around his living room, ignoring the strong stench of weed, while she attempted to piece together her plan.

"Uh...Bil? The fuck's goin on? Look, if you straight up killed someone-"

Billie rolled her eyes at him, "I didn't fucking kill anyone." She groaned in annoyance.

"I need a few of your guys...and um... You got any coke on you?" Billie asked, facing Q as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Wait. How many guys we talkin?" He asked while studying Billie's behavior.

"L-like 3." Billie answered quickly.

"Okay and how much do you want?" Q asked, making Billie furrow her brows.

"The coke?" Q answered. Realization hit Billie as she nodded and debated in her head.

"Gimme a kilo."

-

"Aight, but look. If I do this, will we-"

"We're even." Billie answered him, knowing exactly what he was going to say. He smiled at her, his eyes lingering as he walked over to the black car that pulled over next to them.

A few moments later, four guys jumped out of the vehicle as they approached Billie.

"Can we get facial descriptions?" Q asked Billie. She didn't reply as she pulled out her phone and showed them a group picture with 3 guys faces circled in red. They nodded as they studied the picture.

"Not too much damage, though. Alright?" Billie added with a serious tone. They nodded as they took the address from Q and drove off.

Leaving the two of them standing there.

"You got my shit?" Billie asked as she tried to avoid his gaze.

"Uh, yeah." Q nodded slowly as he walked over to his car and opened the trunk. He walked back to Billie, gripping a brick of cocaine.

Billie reached forward to grab it, but he immediately pulled back with a sly smirk. She rolled her eyes and pulled out the cash while  she roughly shoved it onto his chest and snatched the brick.

"Nice doin business with you." Q smirked as he counted the cash Billie handed him.

"Aye, just be careful with all that. Don't need you turnin into a coke whore." Q joked, his smirk never leaving.