twenty two;

(a/n: i tried adding a pic but it starting being weird so ignore that. also i lowkey hate this chapter, but i'm too lazy to rewrite it so enjoy lmaoo)

Alex's POV

"Louder, bitch! This is my song!" Ruby practically yelled at Ethan, who sent her an amused look and hesitantly blasted the  volume. Ruby and I immediately began to scream the lyrics.

"Talkin all loud in them fake ass clothes. Fake ass shoes match their fake ass gold. I'm the realest bitch ever to you snake ass hoes!" Ruby and I sang.

"Act up, you can get snatched up!" Ethan joined. Billie snickered and began recording us on snapchat.

Ruby and Billie practically begged me to come to this party their friend was throwing. It didn't take that much of convincing, I mean, I definitely needed a break from Andrea's third degree. She's been giving me the cold shoulder, which is ironic since she was the one being a literal psycho. Don't get me wrong, I still wanted to talk to her and get to the bottom of everything. But, I didn't let that situation cloud my thoughts, not today. I was just looking forward to letting loose and forgetting all about my worries. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

"We're here!" Ruby squealed.

"Alright, so I'm the designated driver tonight. Everyone, feel free to get completely fucked up!" Ethan hyped while he hit his juul as Ruby cheered by his side.

Billie quickly grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of the car. I instantly began greeting and hugging people I recognized from school.

"Wanna get a drink?" Billie grinned. I nodded vigorously as we walked to the kitchen.

I quickly poured myself a shot and downed it, causing Billie to narrow her eyes at me and shooting me a warning look.

"Don't worry. I'm limiting myself to two drinks." I chuckled at Billie.

"Sure you are." Billie snickered, causing me to nudge her playfully.

-

"W-what's up?" Ruby hiccuped, sitting by Billie and I, on the couch. Billie grabbed my waist and seated me on her lap as she rested her hand on my thigh, trying to make space for Ruby.

"Woah, dude. You good?" Billie chuckled, looking at Ruby's messy appearance. I don't blame her, I mean her hair looked extremely frizzy and disheveled. Her top was wrinkled and the first few buttons were undone. She just looked like a straight up mess.

"Yup. Just fucked Eli in the bathroom." Ruby smiled simply.

"Cool- Wait what?" I choked, not processing the words she just said.

"I know right! It happened so fast. I mean, his boner was huge, plus I couldn't resist, yknow?" Ruby shrugged, while giggling.

"I really don't." Billie cringed, making me burst into laughter.

"Yeah, I definitely do not miss dicks." I chuckled.

"Wait miss? The fuck does that mean?" Billie furrowed her brows.

"Well, when I used to convince myself I wasn't into girls, I dated this one guy...What was his name again? Oh! Zeek. Wait-no. It was Zach. Anyway, he was the first guy I ever slept with. That shit sucked. Dude literally finished in less than a minute." I chuckled at the memory.

It was really hard for me to come to terms with the fact that I liked girls. I used to suppress my emotions all the time and pretend to be attracted to boys. But now, I feel like a weight has been lifted on my shoulders, it felt great.