thirty three;

(Alex's fit above^)

(Alex's fit above^)

Alex's POV

"Baby, you look beautiful. Can we please go now?" Billie groaned as she stomped her foot, her patience clearly running thin.

"Bil, this barbecue could make or break our relationship forever, you do understand that right? Our parents are gonna be there, our siblings are gonna be there, and on top of that our fucking friends are coming. First impressions are extremely important. Therefore, it is essential for me to look my very best. Cause, who knows? Your mom could hate my blue floral shirt, or god knows what she'd think about my nike's." I ranted as I reapplied my lipgloss on my vanity for what felt like the hundredth time today.

"Literally what the fuck are you talking about? My mom doesn't give a fuck about what your wearing and frankly I think the less the better. Y'know, to make it easier for later." Billie smirked as she sent me a wink, while she sat on the edge of my bed.

I laughed as I got up from my seat. I walked over to my drawer and put on a small necklace and my wrist watch before turning to Billie, who's had her eyes glued to me the entire time.

"Can you chill? Our entire family's gonna be there. I don't know why you think you're about to get laid." I sent her an amused smile as I stood in front of her.

"I don't think I'm gonna get laid, I know I'm gonna get laid. Your moms are letting you sleep over, remember?" Billie smirked smugly as she grabbed onto my waist and pulled me towards her, causing me to land on her lap as I straddled her with both legs on either side of her.

"What? Really?" I asked in confusion.

"My bad. Forgot to tell you." Billie shrugged with a playful smile. I rolled my eyes and cracked a smile as I went to get up again, but was quickly stopped by Billie's grip on my waist.

"Baby, I gotta pack a change of clothes for the sleepover." I whined.

"Nah, don't worry. I got you. Plus, you look fire in my clothes." Billie added with a grin causing me to send her a toothy grin. I leaned forward and kissed her sweetly.

"Plus by the end of the night, you won't be wearing any clothes if you know what I mean." Billie wiggled her brows. I groaned dramatically as I shoved her.

"Why do you always ruin the cute moments?" I pout making Billie chuckle in response.

Her gaze drifts down to my lips, causing me to do the same. My gaze shifts to her pink plump lips that are ridiculously kissable. My eyes trail back up to hers as I notice she's been looking at mine the whole time.

"You're staring." I mumble with a small smile. Her lips twitch into a smirk as she continues to stare shamelessly, making my cheeks flush.

"Guys! Are you fucking?! I don't know which shirt to wear, I need help!"