thirty seven;

Alex's fit

Alex's fit

Billies fit

Billies fit

Alex's POV

"Hun, you have to get up. You can't stay in bed forever, yknow?"

"Why not?" I whined as I threw my blanket over my head.

"Because you already missed two days of school. Now get up and face your problems like the rest of us." My mom argued.

I sighed defeatedly, realizing I wasn't going to win this one. Groggily, I stood up and made my way to my bedroom door.

"Atta girl." I heard my mom cheer sarcastically, making me send her a small smile. 

I walked down the stairs and made my way to the bathroom.

"Yikes." My brother, Jesus, mumbled as soon as he examined my appearance. I flipped him off in response and slammed the bathroom door.

"Must be that time of the month." I heard Brandon mutter from outside the bathroom door.

I huffed and turned the shower faucet to the hottest setting before stripping out of my sweats, that I've been wearing since Saturday, and letting the scorching hot water rush down my cold body.

I shut my eyes tight as I began to shampoo my hair. My mind couldn't help but make up a million different scenarios that are going to take place when I see her.

I know she knows what I did.

After Quinn and I hooked up, Mariana saw us exit the bathroom together, we looked kinda messy, I guess. Let's just say, it really wouldn't take a scientist to tell what went down in the bathroom.

So after Mariana put two and two together, she told...well everyone. I honestly couldn't blame her, she was completely plastered that night.

I ended up feeling like pure shit after everything went down, so I got Ethan to give me a ride. I didn't wanna stay and see Billie's reaction to everything that went down.