twenty;

(a/n: first of all just wanted to let y'all know i have no idea when i'm ending this book, all ik is i have a lot more chapters planned out, so it ain't soon lmaoo)

Alex's POV

Billie and I watched every move Andrea made as she practically skipped over to our table with a smile, causing Billie to literally growl.

"Holy shit, Andrea. Are you okay?" Ethan asked with wide eyes as he studied her face.

"Don't worry about me. I got into a fight, but you should see the other person." She smiled, plopping down in her seat causing Billie to snort, but she tried hiding it by pretending she was clearing her throat.

"Uh, Andrea I think we should go talk." I said coldly.

"We can talk at home." She smiled smugly, as she pulled something out of her pocket. I widened my eyes once I saw a USB connected to a keychain that she was currently twirling around her finger, with a grin on her face.

"I swear to god I'm gonna fuckin-"

"Go to the bathroom? I'll come with." I quickly interrupted Billie, before she could spill anything.

Ethan shrugged her off as Ruby looked at Andrea with wide eyes, then at Billie, then, Andrea, then Billie.

"Fuck." she squeaked once she put everything together. She knew Billie did that to Andrea's face.

It wouldn't be that hard to figure out. Billie's been seething with anger ever since Andrea arrived, and her little outburst definitely didn't help.

I looked away from Ruby and quickly dragged Billie to the bathroom.

"This bitch really has the nerve to show up with her USB in clutch?! Who the fuck even has USBs?! I swear to god, if this fucking psycho ass, low life bitch made a copy of that video and posts that shit. It's gonna be the last thing she fucking does, period. I'm gonna put my hands around her neck and just give it a lil squeeze, yeah that should do the tric-"

"Billie, you're not killing the girl, we've been over this. We don't even know if she has the video, she could just be doing all that to rial us up. And if she is, we literally just gave her what she wanted. Anyway, look. I decided to come out to my moms. This whole situation made me realize, I was fucking ready and I don't know what my dumbass has been waiting for." I answered honestly as I looked up at Billie.

A grin spread onto her lips as she held my hands. "Fuck, I'm so proud of you. Um a-are you gonna tell them about us?" Billie asked shyly as her face flushed.

"I mean, I wanna. Do you wanna?" I looked at Billie hopefully.

She smiled and put both of her hands in the side of my face as she pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. "Ofcourse." she muttered with a small smile as I rested my forehead on hers.

"Woah, you're gay?!" Mariana screeched while coming out of a stall. Shit, I forgot we were like, in a whole ass bathroom.

"Uh, yeah." I smiled shyly.

"Damn, I really didn't see that coming." She shrugged as she reapplied her lip gloss and walked out.

"Okay, well that was easy." I chuckled causing Billie to laugh.

"So, when are you telling em?" Billie asked as we walked outta the bathroom.

"Right when I get home. I want it to come from me, I really don't want them to find out through a soft core porno of us making out, if Andrea ever decides to show them." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.