twenty five;

(Alex's fit above)

(Alex's fit above)

Alex's POV

I sighed as I walked down the hall, yet again, grabbing every single person's attention. Wherever I would turn, people's eyes would practically drill holes into my body, for a moment I thought I forgot to put pants on, but it didn't take rocket science to realize that it was because of the video.

According to Mariana, everyone was talking about it.

I rolled my eyes as a group of girls looked at me, while whispering to each other. Wow, subtle. I continued walking to my locker and grabbing the small piece of paper that had my locker combo scribbled on it and began to attempt to open it.

"Fuckin wonky ass piece of shit." I muttered to my locker. I've been struggling to open it for like 10 freaking minutes.

"Hey, need a hand?"

I looked up, locking eyes with warm blue ones. A small smile spread onto my lips, "Yes, please."

I immediately recognized her, Mikaela was really pretty. She had light brunette short hair and deep blue eyes. I couldn't help but remember the words Mariana heard her say at the party, 'Mikaela did say she would hit that', Mariana's voice echoed through my head.

She took the little paper with my locker combination on it and began to turn the lock to match the digits written on the paper, then she gave it a little push, causing the lock to finally open up. "You just gotta give it a small push." She grinned at me.

"Dang, thank you so much." I replied while opening my locker door wider as I grabbed my History textbook.

"No problem. I'm Mikaela, by the way." She put her hand out for me to shake which I gladly accepted, "I'm Alex. I think we have a few classes together."

"History and English, yeah I remember you. It's hard to forget a pretty face, you know." She smirked as she leaned against the lockers. My cheeks instantly flushed as I sent her a shy smile, while looking down.

"Anyway, I just wanted to check up on you. I mean after everything that went down at the party, it was pretty fucking brutal." She explained while shaking her head.

"Uh yeah. I-I'll be fine, I mean I punched the shit outta the girl that posted the video, so it's not all that bad." I shrugged while slamming my locker shut. Mikaela let out a laugh as she moved closer to me before hesitantly speaking, "Would you maybe wanna hang o-"

"Alex, can I please talk to you?" Billie's voice interrupted Mikeala. I quickly turned my gaze and faced her, but then looked away. "Baby, I really need to talk to you." Billie pressed, completely ignoring Mikaela's presence. I let out a sigh, while looking back up at Mikaela, "I'll see you in History?" I asked with an apologetic smiled.