sixteen;

"Dude, Aubrey Plaza is fucking majestic. I would let her do anything to me." I said looking at Billie with wide eyes. Billie rolled her eyes but couldn't help but agree.

We just got back from watching the new Chucky movie. We were gonna watch it this afternoon, but I told Billie that horror movies have to be seen at night time only. It's just not the same.

Billie didn't mind, though. We went to Taco bell and ate dinner there. Then, we stopped by Walmart and bought a bunch of snacks to sneak into the cinema.

It was a great night and we were currently walking up to my front door.

"Did I mention how good you look in this dress?" Billie smirked as she pulled me to the side of the front door.

"Only around 8 times." I giggled as my cheeks flushed because of Billie's hungry gaze that drifted up and down my body.

Billie connected her lips to mine. Our heated make out session came to a screeching halt when we heard a strange sound.

I quickly pulled away as she looked up at the windows of the house. Both of the windows were shut with the curtains drawn. I just shrugged.

"How bout we continue this in your room?" Billie smirked as she raised her brows up and down.

I giggled "Hopefully, if Andrea's not there, maybe we could get some actual alone time."

Billie groaned loudly, "shit, I forgot about her."

"You know, it wouldn't kill you to be a little nicer to her. I think she's scared of you." I chuckled as I opened the front door.

"Good. She should be." Billie grumbled.

I ignored Billie's comment and went to greet my foster-parents. "Hey moms." I smiled at them.

"Hi, honey. How was the movie?" Mama said looking up from the tv.

"So fuc- I mean freaking good. Plus it wasn't that scary." I smiled.

"She was literally shitting herself the entire time." Billie chuckled causing my moms to laugh.

I rolled my eyes but chuckled as I dragged Billie to the staircase.

"We're gonna go to my room." I added as I quickly pulled her arm, trying to get there quick.

"Someone's a lil excited." Billie said. I could literally hear her smirk from over here.

We walked past Mariana's room where her and Andrea were sitting, "Hey guys!" Mariana greeted.

"Hey Mariana. Hey Ashley." Billie replied as we continued to make our way up to my room.

"Bitch, you literally know her name's Andrea." I chuckled.

"Oops"

We entered my room. Billie shut the door and instantly connected our lips. I deepened the kiss, while Billie put her hands on my ass.

"Jump." she muttered into the kiss, I did as told. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she stumbled backwards and sat on my bed so I was straddling her. I began grinding on her "fuck" she growled.

"Can I?" Billie asked, wanting to rip my dress off. I laughed and nodded, getting up to make it easier for her. She slipped it off my body leaving me in my underwear.

Billie licked her lips before flipping us over so she was on top. She began leaving kisses down to my heat, causing my breathing to pick up its pace.

She pulled my thong off me and began inching closer to my heat but stopped.

"Billieee" I whined.

"Tell me what you want, baby." Billie smirked.

"huh? bitch can you jus-"

"What do you want?" Billie growled as her voice lowered.

"Y-you." I stuttered.

"Whatever you want, mamas." Billie licked her lips and finally lowered her lips onto me.

kept it short n sweet but i'm literally writing the next chapter rn :P

vote n comment bbies xxx