Chapter 1: Car accident

"Mickey wait!" A girl ran across the road while chasing after her poodle.

*Honk Honk

A truck came in speeding. The girl was hit a few feet back by the impact. Her forehead was bleeding and she lost consciousness.

"Someone call the ambulance!" A passer-by shouted as a crowd of people gathered around her.

"Such a pity. She's quite pretty."

"So poor thing. She looks so young."

She was rushed to the operation room.

"Akiko Kei, age 19, blood type O" A nurse said to a doctor as they pushed her to the emergency operation room.

The doctor wore his mask and started to operate on her, "scalpel."

*Beep Beep Beep

"We're losing her!" The doctor shouted.

Her Sister, Azumi Kei was sitting outside the operation room. Her hands were sweaty. Her fiancé, Haruto Aito, sat beside her and comforted her, "She's going to be alright."

The doctor stepped out of the emergency room after hours. Azumi ran towards him, "How is she?"

The doctor shook his head, "I'm sorry, we tried our best. You should prepare for the worse. She'll remain unconscious and won't live pass a week."

Azumi grabbed his tie, "NO! Please tell me you're joking! PLEASE! SAVE HER! PLEASE!"

Azumi collapsed on the ground and sobbed, "Sis..."

Haruto helped her up and hugged her.

Akiko was pushed back to a ward. Azumi sat beside her and held her hand, "You're going to be alright... you will... I refuse to let you leave me, you hear me?"

Azumi put her head on Akiko's stomach, "Please... Don't leave me..."

Haruto remained silent. He thought that it was best for him not to disturb her.

"Wake up." Akiko heard a voice.

"Oi! Wake up!"

Akiko opened her eyes. She sat up and found three men standing in front of her. One had white eyes and blonde hair, one had green eyes and black hair, and the other had grey eyes and black hair. She got out of the bed, "W..who are you? W..where am I?"

The man with green eyes grinned, "We're here to collect your soul. You. Are. Dead."

His eyes turned red and he stared at Akiko.