Chapter 3: Let's make a deal

"WHAT?!" The devil and reaper shouted.

"I'm sorry... but I can't let you two take her. Not this one." The angel said.

"And what makes you think we'll let you take her soul?" The devil replied.

"HOLD UP! Can someone explain to me what's going on PLEASE?!" Akiko asked.

There was silence in the room.

"You were a fallen angel." The angel said.

"Meaning you died in your previous life, became an angel but was reincarnated as a human after being stripped of your wings." The angel explained.

"Those souls of fallen angels are extremely valuable and of real power and strength. Those who possess their souls will be extremely powerful." The devil continued.

"So you three were humans before you died?" She asked.

"I'm done with her." The reaper said, "I'm taking her soul."

"Slow down kid." The angel said.

"You know I hate it when you call me a kid. Mind you, I've been around longer than you." The reaper said as he frowned.

"Yeah but you died earlier than me, meaning I'm still older than you, get it KID?" The angel replied.

The reaper pulled out his scythe but was stopped by the devil, "Stop."

"Alright, let's get her to decide who gets to collect her soul." The angel said.

"Fine." The devil and reaper said together.

"So. Who will it be?" The angel asked.

Akiko looked at all three of them, "Wait. Let's make a deal."

"Let me keep my soul for 100 days. After a hundred days, I'll give you my soul willingly. Please... I really need to support my Sister when she gets married... she's helped me through so much.. I-"

"Shut up. Stop whining already. You're annoying." The reaper said.

"Fine. Pick someone." The devil said.

"What?" Akiko asked.

"Pick someone to spend your hundred days with before he gets to collect your soul." The devil continued.

"What?" The angel and reaper shouted.

"You don't get to make the rules! Just take her soul now!" The reaper protested.

"I'm in charge of this remember?" The devil glared at him.

"I'll allow you to keep your soul for a hundred days. Pick someone to spend a hundred days with before he gets to collect your soul." The devil said to Akiko.

"But.. how do I choose? I don't know even any of you." Akiko said.

"That's simple enough. My name is Saki, that annoying angel's name is Haru and that reaper's name is Ayato." the devil said.

"Baby, common sense would tell you to pick an angel. Everyone knows that they're the gentlest." Haru grinned.

"Shut up. You're probably the most dangerous here." Ayato glared at him.

"Hurry up. What's so f*cking hard about it." Ayato said.

"I...I choose..you.." Akiko mumbled.