Chapter 11: Targetted enemy number 1?

Akiko ran to the bathroom to wash up. Chocolate milk was still dripping from her hair.

Akiko bit her lip, "What exactly did I do to deserve this? What did I do?! Is it so wrong to like someone?is it so wrong to be with someone?!" Tears flowed down Akiko's face.

Akiko quickly wiped her tears, "No, I can't just sit here and cry. That's exactly what they want me to do. I have to be strong. As long as I have confidence in Shiro, that'll be alright."

Akiko forced out a smile and washed her face. After cleaning her face dry, she walked out of the bathroom.

Ayato suddenly appeared behind her. He watched her back as she walked away, "Foolish human." He sighed.

Akiko walked to her locker to get her books. Everyone in the hallway was staring at her. She looked away and quickly ran to her classroom.

As she entered the classroom, a bucket of muddy water dropped on her head.

Her classmates burst out laughing. Tears filled her eyes. She looked at Shiro's empty seat.

"What a loser!" She heard some fo her classmates whispering to each other.

"She wants to go against Tsuki? What a joke!"

"Exactly! Tsuki's Father is the chairman of this school. Who would dare offend her? Not even the Teachers can stop her! She? Go against the chairman's Daughter? Clearly she's either really brave or really stupid!"

At that moment, her art teacher, Ms Hei walked into the class. She looked at the bucket on the floor and at Akiko, "Go back to your seat."

Akiko's tears were rolling down her face as she walked back to her seat.

"Sl*t
"Idiot"
"Stupid"
"B*tch"
"Go die"
"I'd die if I had a face like yours"
"What a disgrace"
"Disgusting"
"Shameless!"

All these words were written all over Tsuki's table. She sat down on her seat.

"Let's begin the lesson." Ms Hei said.

"Hold on, where's Shiro?"Ms Hei asked.

The class monitor raised her hand, "I think he's still at his Basketball training."

Ms Hei shook her head and started the lesson.

Akiko sat there and stared at her empty table. What did she expect?

Did I actually think that Ms Hei (Art teacher) would help me? I was too naive. Akiko thought to herself.