Chapter 2: I'm dead?!

"W..WHAT?" Akiko stepped back.

"That's.. that's impossible! What kind of a sick prank is this?!" Akiko shouted.

The man whose eyes turned red walked towards her, "Look behind you."

Akiko turned around and saw a girl lying in the hospital bed.

"That's you isn't it?" He asked.

Akiko ran towards it. She saw her Sister sitting beside her body.

"Sis? Sis!" Akiko shouted but it seemed like Azumi couldn't hear her.

She ran towards Haruto and tried to grab his arm but her hand passed through it.

"Save your breath. Nobody can hear or see you. Neither can they hear or see us." The man with red eyes said.

"Oi, Saki! Cut the crap! Let's just take her soul and go." The man with grey eyes said. He sounded annoyed.

"So.. who gets her soul?" The man with white eyes asked.

"Hold on! Who the hell are you guys?!" Akiko asked.

"Humans are so stupid." The man with grey eyes said.

"Isn't it obvious?" The man with white eyes asked.

The man with red eyes walked towards Akiko, "I'm a devil. The guy over there with the grey eyes is a reaper, and the guy with the white eyes is an angel."

"W..what?.." Akiko stared at them all.

"This is f*cking annoying." The reaper said.

He walked towards Akiko and grabbed her collar, "You're wasting our time. Just pick one person to collect your soul!"

"Put her down. No violence remember? That's the rules." The angel said.

The devil walked towards Akiko, "You're  going to die either way. After we collect your soul, your body will immediately collapse and you'll die. It's just the matter of fact of who will get your soul, so just hurry up and choose."

The angel walked towards her and lifted up her chin up, "Ahh... a virgin's soul. She's valuable. I'll be rewarded more if I get her soul."

"Come on, just pick me." The angel said as he grabbed her waist.

"Ex.. excuse me?" Akiko brushed his hand off and stepped back.

"Hurry up and choose." The devil said.

"No.. no! I can't die yet!" Akiko said.

"Please... not now! Don't take my soul yet! I can't.. I still have many things I need to do! I need to be there for my Sister when she gets married! I can't die yet! Please..." Akiko pleaded.

"No. This is against the rules. Hurry up and choose or we'll choose for you." The devil said.

"Hold on." The angel paused.

The angel looked deeply into Akiko's eyes.

He gasped and took a step back, "You.."

"What is it?" The devil asked.

"She's a fallen angel." The angel replied.