Chapter 10: Be careful

She turned around and found Saki standing behind her.

"Eh?" Why are you here?" Akiko asked.

"Can't I be here?" Saki replied.

"No.. that's not what I meant. I-" Akiko tried to explain.

"Relax. I'm not here to get your soul. If you pick Ayato, we'll play fair. Even though you've picked Ayato, we two are still watching you in case." Saki said.

"Two?" Akiko asked.

"Oi! Haru!" Saki shouted.

Haru appeared and sat beside Akiko, "Hello darling, we meet again."

Haru was too close to Akiko. Akiko moved to her left, further away from Haru.

"Don't scare her, Haru." Saki said.

"I just wanted to have some fun." Haru winked.

"Urgh, angels are so annoying." Saki sighed.

"At least they're nice and pure." Haru said.

"You don't act pure or nice at all." Saki laughed.

"Hold up, before you two fight again..." Akiko said.

"Why are they staring at me?" Akiko asked as she looked at the table opposite her.

"Haha! Darling, have you forgotten? Only you can see us. Of course they'd be staring at you. They thought you were talking to yourself." Haru replied.

Akiko's face turned red.

Suddenly, Saki's eyes turned red again.

"I have another soul to collect now." Saki said.

"Do I get to come?" Haru asked.

"No. This person hasn't done anything good in his life." Saki smirked, "He's mine."

Haru sighed.

Before Saki left, he looked at Akiko, "Be careful of Ayato."

Before Akiko could respond, Saki already left.

"Haru, can I ask you a question?" Akiko looked at Haru.

"Of course darling. Anything you want." Haru smiled.

"Erm.. stop calling me that first." Akiko said.

Haru laughed, "You're quiet shy aren't you?"

"What do you want to ask?" Haru looked at Akiko.

"How did... how did you three become angels, devils and reapers?" Akiko asked.

Haru's smile faded, "That..I can't tell you... it's against the rules."

Akiko remained silent.

"You have a Boyfriend here right?" Haru asked Akiko.

Akiko nodded her head.

"Be careful." Haru said in a serious tone.

"What?..what do you mean?" Akiko asked.

"I can't reveal much. I can only ask you to be careful." Haru said.

"I'm off. See ya." Haru stood up and disappeared.

"Wait!" Akiko shouted.

At that moment, a group of girls walked towards her, "Well, if it isn't Miss Crazy. Talking to yourself again?" A girl with beautiful blonde hair laughed.

"What do you want from me, Tsuki?" Akiko looked away from them.

Tsuki was one of the most popular girls in school. She was pretty and had many suitors but she only liked one person, Akiko's Boyfriend, Shiro.

"Nothing. Just checking up on you. Seeing if Shiro dumped you yet. Don't worry I don't think I'll be long till he gets bored of you. After all, what would such a handsome and perfect guy like him be dating trash like you!" Tsuki replied.

"If he dumps me or not, it's certainly not any of your business." Akiko glared at her before getting up and preparing to leave.

Tsuki's smile faded. She took a carton of chocolate milk that was on her tray of food.

"Hey Kei! (Akiko)" Tsuki shouted.

Akiko turned around.

Tsuki poured the carton of chocolate milk on her head.

Akiko was drenched in milk. Her hair was wet and her clothes were stained with it.

"It's delicious isn't it? Drink up yeah? My treat." Tsuki laughed before walking away.

Her friends looked at Akiko and laughed before following behind Tsuki.

Everyone in the cafeteria were looking and pointing at Akiko.

"How pathetic."

"Who asked her to get in Tsuki's bad side."

"Yeah, she deserves it."

Heyyy guys I'm sorry that I have been  inactive  the past few days, but I hope that you guys can understand, I have my personal life too haha.But of course, I'll try to write more stories for you. Thanks for your support and don't forget to like the chapter if you found it good xD.