Chapter 12: Betrayal

Lesson ended and Ms Hei left the classroom. Akiko couldn't stand being in the classroom anymore. She quickly packed her bag and left the classroom.

She ran out fo the classroom, "It's alright... As Long as Shiro and I are happy together.. it's worth it." She forced out a smile.

At that moment, she received a text from Shiro, "Sorry, I have a meeting again after school. You go home first alright? See you."

Akiko sighed. She was walking towards her locker when she heard a voice. It was coming from one of the classrooms nearby. She followed the voice and walked towards one of the classrooms.

She opened the door. She gasped and dropped her textbooks on the floor, "Sh...Sh..Shiro?" Tears were rolling down Akiko's face.

Shiro was sitting on the teacher's table with Tsuki on his lap.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" Tsuki glared at Akiko.

"You.. you two.." Akiko broke down in tears.

"Shiro...say something... why..." Akiko asked.

"Get out." Shiro said.

Akiko looked at him, shocked.

"Don't you get it? Don't you get the hint? I've never loved you. Not even a little. The one I like is Tsuki. The only reason why I was with you was because of a stupid bet I made with my friends." Shiro rolled his eyes.

"Why would I like someone like you?"

Tsuki smirked, "Akiko, Shiro told you he had a basketball meeting and had basketball practise today didn't he? Please! Wake up! He was with me the whole time. Look at yourself in the mirror, who would want a ugly and plain looking girl like you?"

Tsuki got up and pulled Akiko's ponytail, "Wake up will ya?" She gave Akiko a slap across the face.

Akiko stood there. She froze. Her heart felt like it was being stabbed repeatedly by knives.

"Hey! Get out! Don't interrupt us! You're annoying!" Shiro shouted at Akiko.

He then pulled Tsuki closer and kissed her on the lips.

Akiko ran out of the classroom as fast as she could. Tears flowed down her face uncontrollably.

She ran out of school, all the way back home. She just wanted to ran away from everything.

It started to rain heavily. Akiko was drenched in the rain. She slipped and fell on the pavement, "Why.. why can't I stop crying? Why do the tears keep falling down." She hit the floor repeatedly until her hands started to bleed, "WHY?...WHAT EXACTLY DID I DO?"

"STOP CRYING ALREADY!" She shouted at herself. She covered her face with her wrist.

"Why am I so weak?..." she gritted her teeth.