002

MeeJin's POV
———————————————————————————
for the past week i have been working on my solo performance. it's due for tomorrow and i don't feel ready.
as i was practicing i am laying on the ground of the practice room, crying looking at the ceiling. i must get in. i have to prove to my family that this was the right choice for me to come to korea. my family never agreed with my choice of coming to korean, leaving canada behind and the education i had. i still continue to study but i'm on a break right now for this show so i can do my best. my mom isn't in the bed heath and she wasn't happy about the fact of me not staying in canada with her. but i felt as if my life had to continue on and i should become something and show her that i'm happy before it's too late to do so. i started crying harder the more i thought. about how i left my friends behind without telling them and how this might be the first thing they see of me since then, the fights and life i left behind is what's making me regret this the most. i miss my family. i miss my dogs and cat. i miss everything about canada. i sat up and looked at myself in the mirror and sighed seeing how ugly i was at this moment from crying. then felix walked in. i quickly whipped my tears and stood up "hey bitchass" i said "hey loser- you okay?" he said and i nodded "yeah yeah" i said and grabbed my coffee from him opening it and drinking from it. he sighed and said his goodbyes. he can't stay around for long because he needs to practice with his group and he is one of the judges. i took another sip and continued to practice.
———————————————————————————
Natalie's POV, the next morning
———————————————————————————
as i got ready to be on live tv and determine the group i want to continue on with me and become idols JYP came up to me and told me that he wants us to be a 4 member group. meaning only 3 girls will continue through. you would be thinking that it would make it easier but it really doesn't. having six wonderful performers to chose from makes everything very difficult for me in the end.
i sat beside JYP and then Felix, Chan, Jisung and now Changbin sat beside me when we began filming. the trainees came out, introduced themselves and then walked off stage, coming out one by one and preforming.
———————————————————————————
Vivi's POV
———————————————————————————
i was standing by the side the stage and mumbled the lyrics. getting ready to go on, once i heard my name get called and i walked out. getting ready to preform.

once i was done. i bowed and walked off stage. going to hid and panic until i find out if i made it.
———————————————————————————
Jiyeon's POV
———————————————————————————
Vivi just ended and it was my turn to go. my name was called and i walked out onto stage and began to preform.
(imagine the girl is singing as well)

i walked off and then it was the last persons turn, MeeJin. she's been panicking the whole time, pacing back and forth. i stood on the side and watched her.

once she was done she came back and stood in the back, drinking some water and then we had time to rest as they chose who will debut.
———————————————————————————
Natalie's POV
———————————————————————————
after they all preformed the cameras were off and JYP and I had to walk off and go into a room alone to talk and choose. we talked for about 20 minutes and then came back. i was holding a thing of papers and the girls names that will be debuting with me. the cameras then came back on and JYP called them out. they stood in a line and i spoke up "i would like to say thank you to all of you girls for coming out, i will be choosing three of you to move on and debut along side me and my group. if you hear your name, step forward." i said and the girls nodded. i then looked at JYP and the boys from Stray Kids who were also here and then looked at the paper and up at the girls.
"Park Jiyeon" i said
Jiyeon then walked forward whipping a tear and bowing. the girls in the back clapped.
"Wong Vivian"
she walked forward and was shaking. Jiyeon and Vivi held hands tightly and were about to cry together.
"and lastly, Lee MeeJin" i said
she walked forward and then everyone clapped congratulating the three girls. i looked over to the stray kids boys and they looked so happy and proud with who i choose. i then got up and went to stand with the girls i choose, standing in between MeeJin and Jiyeon, grabbing there hands and then bowing all together as a group of four. the filming then ended and the other girls left. we all hugged each other very happy and starting talking and fully meeting each other.
———————————————————————————
MeeJin POV
———————————————————————————
after all the cameras went off we designed to go for coffee together. as i was looking up some places i felt someone run up behind me and hug me tightly. i turned quickly and it was felix "MINNIE YOU DID IT!" he yelled and grabbed onto me tightly. i rapped my arms around him as he lifted me up and i had my feet off the ground "I KNOW RIGHT!" i yelled and he just spun me around.
he then put me down and i looked at the boys "hey bitches" i said and Jisung gave me a hand shake and looked at chan. i looked over seeing someone else and it was changbin. i panicked and stepped back, bowing down to him respectfully and saying hello kindly. the guys were confused "hey what is this? you weren't this nice to me when we first met" jisung said and i looked at him and shoved him giving him a look. jisung looked at me and then felix. felix gave him a look like 'that's her bias' and jisung nodded. chan then stepped forward "what are you four going to do tonight before they move you guys to the appointment?" chan asked "i believe we are going for some coffee due to it being early still" Natalie said and the boys nodded "we got a good place, mind if we join?" Jisung asked and we all looked at each other and shrugged at each other. i looked over at them "why not?" i said and they nodded. then seemed to be on cue JYP walked over to us. smiling towards all of us and waving. we all bowed and waved. he then spoke up "now, i understand you all are close in age so i know you all will be close, also due to the fact that the girls apartment will be in the same building as the boys. but you guys need to keep your distance. i will not be able to stop you guys from hanging out because me doing that will make you guys go behind my back. just keep your distance from each other. understandable?" JYP said and we nodded. he then pulled chan to the side and said something to him. chan nodded and then jyp walked off and chan came back to us. we then left to go for coffee together.