012 - Christmas Day

jiyeon's pov
-
the next morning i woke up before Chan to see us both naked in the bed. I got up to quickly shower and put on some clothes. Once I came out chan was awake and getting dressed when playing some music out of his phone. I chuckled softly as I hugged him from behind once he got dressed. "I love youuuuu" I whined and he chuckled "I love you too baby girl" he said and turned around kissing me softly. Then there was a bang on the door and I jumped "WAKE UP FAGGOTS!" we heard Minnie yell and then hear changbin "Minnie let them sleep-" he started and she cut him of "no its CHRISTMAS! PRESENT TIME!" Minnie yelled and we both started laughing walking out of the room. Minnie then hugged me "happy Easter!" and I laughed hugging her "why is she so happy today?"chan asked changbin and he chuckled "I honestly don't know but I love it" changbin said and she kissed changbins cheek and ran off to the living room where everyone else was. We all then sat in the middle of the room and started giving each other gifts. We went around the room and once it was my turn I have my present to minho and it was cat toys for his cats because that's who I got for Christmas, minhos fucking cats. Natalie then gave me my gift and it was a sweater, once I opened it I put it on and it was pretty. Then it was minnies turn. She gave hers to Jisung witch was a little figure of a turtle "Minnie what the fuck is this?" he asked her and she smiled wide and shook her head "I hate you" he said and she laughed. Then felix handed her her gift from it. She opened the bag and then started laughing so hard she began to cry. "imma- I fucking- thank you" she said and jisung asked what it was "it's my favorite book." Minnie said as she pulled it out "the best book in the world, Minecraft: Redstone handbook" she said. Jisung, chan, vivi and I started laughing very hard and all the other guys didn't get it "okay okay, calm down" Minnie said and then everyone continued to trade gifts. Once we were done woojin then went to make breakfast for everyone with natalie.
--
Minnies pov
-
I went into my bedroom to put away my book when changbin walked in behind me and sat on my bed. I put it down and went to walk out when he stopped me, patting my bed. "come sit for a minute" he said and I did so. He then grabbed my hands "wait I got you something" i said and then got up and went into my drawer and under all my clothes grabbing a little box "here" I said and handed it to him sitting back down beside him. he opened it to see a sliver necklace. Smiling wide he pulled me into a hug kissing my head. He took it out and told me to put it on him
(that's the necklace)

 "I'm never taking this off" he said and I chuckled softly he then pulled out a ring box "now Minnie

"I'm never taking this off" he said and I chuckled softly he then pulled out a ring box "now Minnie.." he started and I paniced, please don't be asking me to marry you. We are too young. He opened it and it was a small ring in there

 He opened it and it was a small ring in there