030

•••
Minnie's POV
the next morning i woke up with a pain in my stomach. i didn't expect him to be that aggressive, especially because it was my first time ever. i rolled onto my side and saw him in the bathroom, he looked like he just got out of the shower and was in a pare of gym shorts, wet hair and no shirt. i began to sit up and he looked at me and smiled "how are you feeling?" he asked me "fuck you" i said and he laughed softly "did i hurt you that much?" he asked me and i nodded, kicking him out of the bathroom and going into the shower.
•••
Changbin's POV
once she went into the shower my smile slowly faded and i walked out, going to fine mr. bang chan. i walked into the main area and only chan was in the kitchen cooking up breakfast. i sat at the island "where is everyone?" i asked him "they're outside, how was last night?" chan asked turning to look at me, leaning on the counter looking at me. i chuckled "it was,, amazing." i said and he chuckled looking back at the stove "but chan? is she supposed to be in pain?" i asked and he quickly turned to look at me "shes in pain?" he asked and i nodded. he walked to the back door calling jiyeon in. she came in and he brought it up to her, asking if its normal. "was she a virgin?" she asked me and i shrugged "from what i know of" i said and jiyeon chuckled "you.. ugh yes changbin, she is." she said and i nodded "either you guys didnt take it slow or you have a big dick" jiyeon said and i chocked on the drink i was drinking. chan looked at her and starting pushing her out the door. she stopped him "changbin its normal for it to be sore, but if it hits the point where she is crying and in a lot of pain it can be a bad sigh" she said and i nodded as she walked out. chan looked at me and shook his head at me. i chuckled and looked down, doing this was basically us confirming that i am no longer a full virgin.
•••
as i was sitting at the island eating the eggs i asked chan to put on for me and the thing of eggs beside me for minnie. she came out and hugged me from behind. i smiled and told her to sit down beside me. she did so and began to eat. "chan can you past me the ketchup?" she asked him and he grabbed it for her "and that's how i know for a fact you didnt grow up in korea" chan said and she chuckled putting it on her eggs. she was eating it and i began to rub her lower back. "how are you feeling?" i asked her "better, the shower helped" she told me and i nodded kissing her cheek. she smiled at me and i looked at chan, he laughed softly "you guys are lame" he said as he walked outside.
•••
time skip
•••
Chan's POV
later that night we all sat around a fire. we had some music playing and we were all drinking alcohol. we didn't bring any from Korea so we've been drinking american beer. i had my arm around jiyeon and put my head back as i chugged the last of my beer.
a couple hours later, jisung, changbin, hyunjin and me were all  knock out drunk. i sat on the chair in the back taking a deep breath. "jiyeon!" i yelled and she pulled my arm, she was sitting right beside me. i grabbed her face "jiyeon" i said softly with a smile on my face, she smiled back to me "marry me" i told her and then slid off the couch going on my knees and holding her hand. she chuckled softly "we will one day" she told me and i climbed on top of her kissing her. at that moment i felt someone pulling me off her, being pulled to the bedroom by jeongin and seungmin. i landed on the bed and looked up seeing jiyeon, i sat up and looked at her "how are you feeling?" she asked me and then i got up running into the bathroom, throwing up. i was on my knees in the bathroom when she came in and handed me a water bottle. i took it from her drinking it. "thank you" i said.
•••
Natalie's POV
i sat on my bed in my pj's about to go under the covers when hyunjin barged into the room, drunk out of his mind. i looked at him and he looked upset "i got into a fight with jisung and he kciked me out of the bedroom to sleep on the couch, can i sleep with you?" he asked me and i chuckled "come here" i said as i climbed under the blanket, he joined me under the blanket, cuddling up to me. i chuckled and hugged him "get some sleep" i told him "will you be here when i wake up?" he asked me and i chuckled "definitely" i said and he looked up at me, puckering up his lips. i chuckled and kissed him softly, getting the taste of beer. he put his head in my chest, kissing the in between of my collarbones. i started petting his hair as he fell asleep, once he did i did as well.
•••