031

•••
Chan's POV
the next morning i woke up hungover. i was laying on the couch in the bedroom and my back hurt "fuck.." i mumbled sitting up looking around seeing jiyeon wasn't in the room. i got up going into the shower and after i walked out of room. the main room had everyone except for Hyunjin and Natalie. i opened the fridge and grabbed a drink. i chugged it "hey chan, guess what" minnie said as she sat on the counter.  i turned to look at her. "you proposed to jiyeon last night" she said and i quickly looked at jiyeon. she shook her head "it's okay, don't worry about it" jiyeon told me and i hugged her tightly. "one day" i whispered and she nodded. "gross" jeongin said
•••
Natalie's POV
i woke up to hyunjin sleeping in my arms. i chuckled and pulled him closer to me. he gripped me more, already awake "goodmorning" i whispered to him and he cleared his throat "good morning.. nate?" he said and looked at me. "i didn't do anything to you last night right?" he asked and i blushed softly shaking my head, the most he did was kiss my collarbone. he nodded and sat up "fuck my head hurts" he said and i nodded "i'll go grab you something for your hangover" i said getting up going to leave the room "i'll come to the kitchen!" he yelled as i closed the door, going to grab him something. when i walked into the kitchen everyone was there "natalie and hyunjin sitting in a tree" jeongin started chanting and i slapped his arm. he laughed and ran behind chan "she hit me!" he whined and chan chuckled "don't hurt the baby" chan said and i jokingly rolled my eyes laughing softly grabbing the drink for hyunjin.
•••
changbin's POV
i woke up and saw minnie wasn't here. i got up finding a shirt and then going to the kitchen seeing her and jisung hugging on the counter. "awe the big boys here" jisung said and i shot him a death look. "wait what?" i asked once i fully took in what he said. "last night you told them all about, you know, what we did" minnie said and i looked at all the guys "uh that was a joke?" i said and they all laughed. they were making fun of me when minnie, jiyeon, vivi and natalie left the room, going into the backyard. once the door closed i leaned on the contour, i was only uncomfortable because the girls were here because they didn't need to hear guy things. "guys it was so fucking good" i said and chan chuckled "i told you" he said and i went to grab a drink "like no i mean it was so prefect, kinda funny though, we were joking around the whole time" i said and we all just talked about it.
•••
About couple days later
•••
Chan's POV
today the music video for mixtape on track dropped. we all sat on the couch and watched. this quarantine in the states hasn't been so bad, it just sucks that there's no where to be alone unless you lock yourself in a bathroom.

we watched happily and the girls enjoyed the song very much.
that night minnie told us she will be starting her youtube channel so, in her own words 'if you don't wanna be in it fuck off'. i didn't want to be in the first eps because jiyeon didn't seem like she wanted too. so did everyone else, we all sat in the room playing Monopoly together.
•••
Minnie's POV
i ordered food and me and changbin had it all set up in front of us. changbin sitting behind the camera. he started recording and i didn't my intro and he watched smiling. i explained to the camera why were were in the states and how we will be talking in english and changbin was there and will try to as well, but if not there will be sub titles. "so basically we are doing a johnny communication centre but better" i said and changbin chuckled "you should ask johnny if that's okay" he said and i jokingly rolled my eyes. "so today we have 5 packs a roman and some chicken i ordered." i said and changbin grabbed his chop sticks mixing it. i looked at him and then at the camera "oh my god, you know what happened a couple months ago?" i said into the camera and he looked at me worried. i pointed at him "him, this boy. he had a early midlife crisis. it was changbins birthday, he turned 22 and like, in korea 21 but in the state's we go by a year behind, so i'm technically only 20. but yeah, it was his birthday and we were on the couch. i was trying to be SOOO cute with him and this man, had the audacity to say 'we need to have kids, and hurry to get married.'" i said and flickered my eyes. changbin chuckled. "i am nowhere NEAR ready for children and this man straight up brought up KIDS" i said and he laughed "i literally had to remind him that we are idols and we have a long time yet until we should even THINK about it." i said and changbin rolled his eyes. i looked at him smiling "but you know, people have asked me why i haven't wanted to have kids, and like i don't say because of like time, or responsibilities. it's just because i'm not ready to give up sushi for 9 months" i said grabbing some noddles on my spoon and eating it. changbin cleared his throat. "responsibilities?" he said in english "responsibilities" i told him in korean, he wanted to know what that word was. he nodded and spoke up "that is a pretty good answer to that question though" he said i english "legitimate" he said in korean, not knowing the english word. i smiled wide at him, he's getting so much better at english. i started eating more going 'mhm' "so what else can't you eat? sushi?" he asked me "sushi, alcohol- it kinda depends on the person, like if i got pregnant i wouldn't be eating like this and i would try and be more healthy" i said "if you eat this then baby eat this" he said and i nodded. "like i can eat it, because i'm a grown ass woman. but my baby isn't" i said and he chuckled. i picked up a piece of chicken putting it into my bowl and taking a bite "i'm going to tell you guys a story that will stop you from ever wanting kids" i said and he went "mhm let's see, i want a girl one day" he said and i chuckled shyly "i can't keep that in the video!" i yelled and he chuckled "i love you" he said "i love you too" i said back to him. i looked back at the camera and started eating. i told some stories about kids and how they are complete nightmares until we ended up talking about black eyed children. "have you ever heard of them?" i asked changbin, our conversation more smoothly now being able to communicate better. "uh i think so, kids with black eyes that show up at your house right?" he said and i nodded. i looked into the camera "basically, the kids will show up and then convince you to let them into your house and once you do, you'll feel sick and they'll leave. there's this one case where this married couple is 100% sure it was these kids." i said and he went "mhm" as he ate. "basically, these two kids showed up at the house. and her husband opened the door. he made eye contact with one of the kids as it's eyes turned black. his wife stepped in and then the kids ran out of the house." i said taking a bit of food "and then after that the husband got skin cancer, they are convinced it was because of the kids" i said and changbin nodded "they say there's 100's of people who have seen them" changbin said and i agreed "it's scary man" i said. we talked for a little longer and ended the video. i looked at him "i love you" he said "i love you more" i told him getting up to clean up the kitchen.