024

Jiyeons POV
about a week gone by and minnie and changbin STILL aren't doing the best. it's time me and chan step in because we are tired of the crying and fighting. i walked into minnie's room seeing her sitting on her bed holding the ring he gave he, the promise ring. i sat in front of her and took her hand "give him a second chance" i said and she sighed "i miss him so much" she said "why don't you take him back then?" i asked and she shrugged "he hasn't asked" she told me. i nodded and thought for a second "you know, he hasn't taken that chain off you gave him" i said "really? he probably just liked the chain" she said and i shook my head "no he loves you minnie. he made a mistake. i see him cry every night, it's been 5 months and you guys are still not over this" i said and she didn't say anything and just put the ring on her dresser "then why'd he leave?" she asked and i didn't know what to say. "he wanted a break, he didn't wanna break up" i said and she just nodded. i sighed getting up "talk to him" i said. lowkey grabbing the ring leaving the room.
••
Chan's POV
i was aware of jiyeon talking to minnie and i waited for her. she gave me the ring and i went to talk to changbin. we were all in the gym when he looked stressed out. "what's going on with you?" i asked and he lifted a weight "i can't get her out of my head man, it's been months" he said and i nodded "jiyeon told me minnie's gonna be in the studio tonight. see her for once" i said and handed him the ring. and he took it and nodded. putting in his headphones.
••
Changbin's POV
after the gym i went back to the apartment, showered and then sat on my bed and just didn't know what to do. i picked up my phone calling my parents. "mom? dad?" i said into the phone talking to them. after a bit i started crying, telling them about how i broke up with minnie months ago and begging for them to help me get her back. 
after about 20 minutes they calmed me down and i stopped crying. telling me to just talk to her and be honest. i got up getting dressed and put on a mask, and grabbing the ring chan have me. going to find her.
••
Minnie's POV
i was sitting on the studio on the phone as i hung up the phone call i was on with kevin from the boyz. i put in my earbuds and then started to focus on the comeback. trying to put together the beats. i didn't noticed someone walked in until i felt a hand on my shoulder tapping me. i turned to see changbin and i quickly took out my earbuds "huh?" i said and he just looked at me like he was about to break down. "hey you okay?" i asked and he went onto his knees in front of me and put his head down "i'm sorry" he said and i looked at him confused. i heard him sniffle as he cried and i slid off the rolling chair i was on and onto my knees in front of him grabbing his face. "don't cry" i said as i was about to cry. he looked at me and i took the mask off his lips "i regret everything" he said "it's okay, i just want to know why you left" i said and he grabbed my face "i didn't want to leave you, i just wanted to focus on my music" he told me through tears. whipping mine off my face "you told me that already but something says that isn't the full thing" i said and he shook his head "it is. i told you mina, you are the love of my life. i need you back in my life, i can't handle this anymore." he said and pulled something out of his pocket. the ring. i looked confused "did you go into my room?" i asked and he just ignored me "mina, can we start over? this time i promise i won't leave" he said and held the ring out to me. i nodded and he slid it onto my finger hugging me tight. i hugged him back and put my head into his neck as we cried together on the floor.
••
about a month later (november)
everything was okay i guess. we are just starting to get back to normal. but going really slowly.
••
Jiyeon's POV
chan and i were VERY happy for them to get over it all and get back together. but today we had another comeback. this comeback we were ready for the guys to freak out.
we sat in the living room together and put on the music video.
(in cover - Jiyeon - Minnie- Vivi - Natalie)

we watched and the guys looked shocked "does this song have a deep meaning too?" jeongin asked and i chuckled "nah we are just cool" minnie said and he nodded. "i love how vivi got a rap line" seungmin said and we chuckled "yeah we wanted to try something new" natalie said "ah chew!" jisung went, quoting the video. we laughed and talked about the music for abit until we heard a knock on the door. hyunjin getting up to get it. he opened the door and it was jyp.
let me paint the picture quick. from the front door you can see all of us sitting on the couch. me on top of chan. minnie and changbin on the floor, him playing with her hair. felix laying on the floor in a starfish stretching, vivi and minho taking selfies and natalie half awake. he walked in and we all sat up looking presentable. us girls all moving from the guys being respect full, one of the first times minnie has actually done something like this.
"girls i came to see you in your dorm but you weren't there" he said and we nodded "we were all gonna watch a movie tonight" chan said "you girls should be practicing for your stage tomorrow" he said firmly and we nodded. bowing to him in agreement.
jyp sighed "stop acting so formal for once, minnie what's up with you?" he asked and she shrugged and then just sat on the ground with changbin, pulling his arm around her. "so what's up?" she said acting chill again. jyp chuckled and sat on the coffee table "this is actually for both groups so you all listen" he said "as you guys know i'm having my own comeback next month" he said and nodded "next month is also the end of the year MAMA performance" he said "how much time did we all get?" chan asked. "the boys, you guys got a good 15 minutes of stage time" he said and they nodded high-fiving and stuff. i guess this performance is a big deal for them. "and the girls. you have about.. 5 minutes? that can't be right" he said and we looked upset "minnie you got 10 minutes but only for solo promotions" he said "wait can i take the five minutes and give the rest to my group?" she asked and he shook his head "that's fucking bullshit" minnie said and changbin grabbed her arm "watch your mouth" he whispered and she stood up "no that's dumb, we've done so much this year how can we only get 5 minutes!" she yelled and we all stayed quiet "thank you sir" natalie said. jyp sighed "i was thinking, you girls could be in my performance" he said and we nodded agreeing. minnie was pulled down again by changbin and we just continued talking until jyp left, us all talking about the performance.
••
after a bit minnie was sitting on the floor on her laptop thinking of ideas for the mama stage, i had my hand in chans shirt as he held me. "okay i got a idea" she said and we all looked at her. "i can't explain it. ugh" she said and we rolled our eyes "like always." i said "what does that mean?" she asked "it means you can't ever explain anything" i said and she rolled her eyes. us just ignoring each other from then on.