027

Time Skip, week later
•••
Changbin's POV
i sat on my phone not knowing where to bring minnie for our one year anniversary, we started dating on christmas eve officially so it should be special. looking up places i came up with the indoor amusement park. the next day we made our way there. we decided to take the train alone and do this by ourselves without anyone else coming like we normally do, used to having everyone there. once we got there minnie looked really happy and like she was enjoying herself. today was christmas eve so it was very busy. she held my arm as we walked around. we grabbed food, drinks and went on a couple rides. fans did notice us tho witch wasn't ideal but it was alright. after about 3 hours there were plenty of fan sites there and they were taking pictures of us every second they could. we stood by this ledge where you look down and it's a ball pit "we should go in there" she said and i chuckled "you're such a child" i said and she ruffled my hair running off, me chancing after her. once we got into the ball pit she hugged me from behind and i then laughed. i looked up to see the fan sites recording us. i waved and then leaned back on her causing her to fall into the ball pit. "CHANGBIN!" she yelled and i rolled to be on top of her "i love you" i said and she rolled her eyes "happy one year" i said and leaned down kissing her. we did break up for a month but we still classify Christmas eve the day we started dating because that month is something we both want to forget. we messed around in the ball pit for a bit before we got out and left, hoping the fansites wouldn't follow us through the train station but they did. we went through the doors that stop you if you didn't pay and waved because they weren't gonna follow us. minnie's always really nice to them. before we walked off one of the guy fan sites ran forward handing her a letter. she grabbed it and told him thank you, us getting onto the train. she read the letter as i held her from behind reading it as well. it was from a guy named Kim Hajoon. he wrote to her about how his sister looks up to her the same way he does and would love for her to take a break and not over work herself. i was honestly shocked because i expected the letter to be about me and her trying to get us to break up. i continued reading and it was mainly concerned about our heath and relationship, saying he wish that we would talk about it more. "that's cute" i said and she nodded putting it into her bag and turning to hug me.
•••
Minnie's POV
the next day i sat on my phone in the studio looking through twitter about our date yesterday people talking about our relationship and that 'if we broke up they wouldn't believe in love anymore'. i was laughing when i saw jisung walk in. i leaned back and looked at him "what up loser?" i said and he chuckled "um you are in MY studio" he said and i rolled my eyes "no it's mine now" i said and he laughed. he sat down and opened his laptop "what you working on?" i asked and he looked at me "i'm reading over the lyrics changbin made for our next release, he wanted full control of the song and we are recording it today" he said and i looked at the laptop, reading it. "oh it's a mixtape" i said and he nodded "mixtape on track" he told me. i read it and it was about feeling bad for not getting close to someone and i had a feeling this was about me. i sat down on the couch thinking. after about 20 minutes all the guys were here and they were being there loud chaotic selfs. i sat beside changbin and leaned on him. "i heard you wrote this song" i whispered and he nodded "i wrote it when we were apart" he said and i nodded hugging his arm. he chuckled and kissed my head. the guys were all done recoding about 2 hours later and by now i was cuddled up to him, basically asleep but not asleep, i can hear everything but i don't have the power to reply right now. it was only changbin, jisung and chan in the room when changbin spoke up "guys?" he asked "hm?" chan replied. "i've been with minnie for so long now.. and we still haven't.. you know" he said and i felt him look down at me to see if i was asleep, i looked like i was asleep, trying not to react. jisung started laughing and so did chan alittle bit "you're sexually frustrated aren't you?" chan asked and changbin chuckled "kinda" he said. "how do i bring it up to her? should i make a move or wait for her too?" changbin asked "go for it" jisung said "what do you know? you're single" chan said and changbin laughed "changbin, go for it and if she tells you to stop don't push her" chan said and changbin nodded as i felt a hand go in my hair, once he started playing with my hair i really did fall asleep.
••
Chan's POV
after a couple days we had our single gone days drop. this song being a joke song we made basically 'calling jyp a boomer' according to minnie. but deep down its a song that talks about our issues in the company and being famous with people judging us. we had a good week before we had to start making the music video for the ost we are apart of. today being the filming. vivi is going to be the girl that hyunjin and minho are with in the video. we were in the back room getting our makeup done, all the girls there but minnie, jiyeon and natalie weren't getting there makeup did professionally but did it themselves. i sat waiting for the makeup artist to come when i saw in the mirror Jiyeon playing with my hair. i smiled and let her. she kissed the top of my head and walked off when the makeup artist came.
•••
Natalie's POV
as they were recording i was watching from the side lines, sitting on a rock, eyes mainly on hyunjin. after the day in canada he told me he liked me i can't stop thinking about him, it was months ago and since then i can't forget him. i wonder if i should have gone for it and given him the chance? would it have been good? all the other girls are dating, why can't i? lost in my thoughts i didn't noticed hyunjin now taking pictures of me in between shoots until he called my name. i chuckled and smiled giving him a heart with my fingers. he took a picture and slid his phone into his pocket. i sat back on the rock i was on and watched.
•••
Minnie's POV
when they were recording changbin wasn't in many scenes so i got to mess around with him quite a bit in between takes. i was standing in front of a camera being recorded doing some cutesy things trying to be funny/cute. when i was doing it changbin came out of no where doing his baby voice. i rolled my eyes "a baby" i said and put my hand on his shoulder. he chuckled and we talked to the camera a bit about the takes.
a couple minutes later he was talking with felix and chan about the music video to a camera and i walked by kissing his cheek, causing everyone to let out a chuckle "you really like the attention" felix said and i flipped my hair winking at him leaving the view of the camera and walking away to find the girls
•••
Vivi's POV
it's been a couple months since then and we are all getting ready to travel to the states. the covid19 has been spreading around here and jyp feels it's still safe for us to travel there for a tv show appearance and 3racha meeting with a producer, us and the guys were all getting ready to leave. i walked into the living room to see minnie pushing clothes into her suit case, trying to close it. i chuckled and sat on top of it helping her "i hope we get stuck in the states, it would be fun" she said and i rolled my eyes "if we get stuck there we are fucked" i told her and she shook her head "nah we would be fine" she said and i nodded. she then got it closed and i stood up, her getting up and lifting her bag up to stand up straight. the other girls then came out and we all went downstairs getting into our car heading to the airport. noticing that stray kids car was in front of ours. once we got to the airport no one was there this time because it was a late night flight. we got onto the plane and i sat down beside minho holding his hand.i started to drift to sleep when i saw minnie run the hall with jisung chasing her, this is gonna he a wild trip.