026

3rd Person POV
all of stray kids and lorn got into a van going to get there hair and makeup done early in the morning. the time being about 5 am. at about 10am everyone was ready and there managers got them all food. "this is gonna be our first really big performance" natalie said and hyunjin agreed "yeah this is our first mama stage" hyunjin said and they all wished each other luck eating.
••
they all got to the stadium at about 12pm. when they got there they recorded there background voices and all waited in the same room. they all knew there were cameras around and there was a lot of people. but it didn't change the way they act. minnie was standing in front of felix and jisung as they all spun around like they were Beyblades, changbin watching minnie looking disappointed with hyunjin and seungmin. minho stretching his body, vivi singing in a camera with natalie and lastly jiyeon and chan were eating.
••
they then started the stage. the table there were sitting was close to the boyz, ateez and got7's table. lorn and skz table being beside each other but they couldn't sit together. as a group was preforming, lorn had to sneak off to get ready to go on stage.
••
it started with vivi performance.

she then ran off to quickly change for her group performances. then natalie walking out alone with a background dancer. them getting into place.

she then walked off and hyunjin was smiling wide, someone's got a crush. then two figures walking out. a boy and a girl. them being Minnie and Jyp

changbin looked disgusted. the camera panned to jackson wang who looked grossed out and then to changbin who shared a common face as him. the whole room laughing.

(can't let this face go forgotten)then minnie started walking forward

then minnie started walking forward. meeting with her group as they preformed hip

they then walked off. we expected them to come back but didn't. jyp then preformed his solo stage and then they came back on to preform with him. first only Vivi and Natalie
(vivi - natalie)

then minnie and jiyeon came out to join the preform.

after that they walked off stage going into the back. the guys had a lot more time until they had to go. the girls came back expect for minnie and jiyeon, them needing to get ready for there stages. after a while jiyeon came back on stage.

after her performance she went off stage and back to where they were sitting, straight to whisper to chan "good luck baby" she whispered and he smiled nodding. she sat down at her table.
after another groups performance it was finally minnie's performance

once she finished the camera was on changbin again and he looked so proud of her clapping. she got off stage and came to sit down at her table and smiled at changbin.
after a couple groups it was the guys turn to go on. the girls sitting back watching.

they then preformed

once they finished other groups went and they enjoyed all of them. the night continued until it was over and they all just went back to the apartments.
••
Jiyeon's POV
once we got back to the dorm we all needed a shower but jisung had an idea. there was a pool inside of the jyp building that we were aloud to go if jyp says it's okay. chan called him and he said it was fine. us all going to pack bags to go back to the jyp building. we all left but minnie and changbin stayed behind saying they will be alittle late because changbin needed to call his mom. once we got there we all got ready to go into the pool.
••
Changbin's POV
i called my mom and put her on speaker. both me and minnie talking to them and them congratulating us on the performance. as we were talking i put my hand on minnie's thigh really close to 'her'. she blushed. after we were done i hung up and then instantly went to pinning minnie on the couch. kissing her roughly. we made out for a bit before she spoke up "baby we gotta get going" she said and i nodded kissing her again and getting off. us leaving to join them. i held onto the bag, us putting both of our bathing suits into my bag. i held her hand as we walked. "minnie?" i said and she looked at me smiling i took a deep breath and then spoke up "you are the- the love of life" i said in my broken english. she smiled wide "i love you too" she said in korea and kissed my hand.
once we got there we got into the pool and hung out with everyone, me staying out of the water, only my feet in because i can't swim.