016 - chill day

jiyeons pov
-
may 14th
-
we landed in la early today and we all were getting ready for a fan meet we had plan. our first international one. as we all got ready minnie was just zoned out "i feel like i look weird" she said and i rolled my eyes "you look the same way as you always do" i said and minnie looked down at her legs. she seemed out of it but we didn't know what to do. we never see her like this. we then were called to go on stage and start. we walked out smiling and as soon as minnie saw everyone her smile went wide.
-
after the fan meeting we went back to the hotel. me and minnie sharing a room as vivi and natalie had the other one. minnie went right to bed and i told her that i was gonna go get a towel from the other room. i grabbed my key and left. the girls were already outside my room and we chuckled. we planned this agents minnie. she thinks the guys aren't joining us here until the 16th but they are on there way to the hotel. changbin said he wanted to surprise her. we went into the lobby and when we got there the boys were already here. i ran to hug chan and he hugged me tightly "ahh i missed you so much" he said and i nodded kissing his neck. he chuckled and ruffled my hair. i smiled and then looked at changbin "go see her" i said and handed him my key. he smiled and walked off with his backpack on his back. the rest of us went and got all our stuff away and went to the game room.
-
changbin pov
-
i went upstairs to the room minnie will be in. i can't wait to see her. i opened the door and quietly put my bag down. i went to look around the corner to see her and 'happy ending, my ass' by suggi was playing through her phone. she looked so stressed out as she laid in bed in a ball. wearing the hoddie i gave her before i left. she was on her phone and i saw she was in our conversation, re reading messages and waiting for me to reply. smiling softly i went to the end of the bed and she noticed me. looking up she threw her phone and it hit the wall as she went into her knees on the bed and hugged me tightly. i grabbed her tighter and i fell back onto the bed. holding each other as we laid there, legs hanging off the bed. i noticed her starting to cry and i just hugged her even tighter "i missed you so much" she whined as she cried into my shirt. i chuckled softly and kissed her head "i love you so much" i said "i love you more, so much more" she said "are you sure? i'm pretty sure i love you WAY more" i said and she just pulled away and looked at me. climbing on top of me and cupping my face smiling wide.
this is the girl i wanna marry. Price Mina, you are the love of my life. who i need with me forever.
as little tears fell down her face in shock and i guess a little bit of disbelief i sat up and held her, keeping her on my lap. she hugged me back and rapped her arms around my neck as she put her head into my neck. "i hate being apart from you" she said and i chuckled "i know honey" i replied as i held her close to me. "i hate when you leave me, i think too much and i just think there's no more of a reason to keep pushing everyday" she said. i sighed "i'm your reason to keep going. don't give up" i said and then laid back and held onto her. our feet off the bed but we didn't care. as long as we were together nothing could bother us at this moment. we then just ended up falling asleep beside each other like that.
-
the next day
-
minnie's pov
-
as i woke up from under the blanket i felt a warm body on mine who was shirtless. i panicked a little scared that it was a random person. i sat up quick and he looked up at me "babe?" he said and i chuckled laying back down and kissing him softly. "shit i didn't know it was you.. when'd you get in last night?" i asked and he chuckled "we had a full conversation baby" he said and pulled me right to him. i giggled and he pulled me closer as he bit my cheek lightly. i laughed and pulled away "stop it weirdo" i said and he laughed softly. i then grabbed my phone seeing a message from a friend of mine that i met online months ago. today i'm teaching a dance class with him here in la. i told changbin about it and then got up getting ready "can i come?" he asked me and i shrugged "wanna risk people finding out about us? i said "sure why not" he said and kissed me softly. i laughed softly and got up to get ready for the day.
-
jiyeons pov
-
today me and chan were gonna spend the day around la with everyone else so it didn't look sus. we ended up at the point where there is a fares-wheel  and a lot of people. we went onto the fares wheel and chan kept trying to get me to kiss him. i jokingly kept pulling away. we thought we were safe doing this because like well, we were in the sky. but little did we know fans were also on the ride getting pictures of us. as i kissed him softly someone screamed out saying hi to us and i quickly pulled away. chan did as well looking straight at them as we both began to panic. "please delete that!" i yelled out standing up and we couldn't see them anymore. chan pulled me down to sit with him and we waiting until the ride ended. then we stood beside each other waiting for the fan to come off. they did and apologized saying they won't post it anywhere and they will keep it a secret. i tried to trust them but it was hard. we continued the rest of the day waiting for a message from jyp saying we fucked up.
-
changbins pov
-
i was sitting back on the floor watching minnie and this tall white guy teaching a dance class. i watched her smiling. i'm so in love with her, for some reason today i just want her to know she means the world to me. the whole class was in english tho so i didn't know anything they were saying, only catching little things i've learned. they finished teaching the class and started recording for the guys youtube account.

as she did her performance i was in awe. she's so perfect. once it finished the room cleared out and it was only minnie, that guy and me. i got up and minnie ran to me and hugged me tightly. i picked her up spinning and the guy chuckled softly "you two together?" he asked and she nodded "what'd he say?" i asked "if we were dating" she said and i put her down "but we keep that hush" she said to the guy and he nodded. we all said our goodbyes and went back to the hotel for the night.
i laid on the bed waiting for minnie to come join me. i chuckled softly as she came out in my shirt with no bra and only a pare of my gym shorts on "are you wearing underwear?" i asked her "nopeeee" she said and climbed onto the bed. i rolled my eyes and pinned her down kissing her lips softly. she giggled and kissed me back, we made out for a bit and then laid beside her "i couldn't stop thinking about you today" i said and she nodded "like for some reason today i just fell more in love with you" i said and she giggled and kissed me "i love you so much" she said and i just held her. she makes me so happy
-