025

Jiyeons POV
today we have are practicing with jyp for the last time before the big MAMA stage. we all met up with him in the studio and did our practicing. jyp also told me i can have my own solo stage to preform any song i want and vivi and natalie are going to share a stage. we practiced for a good couple hours before jyp said that would be enough for tonight and hopefully we can practice with him one more time before the mama stage next week.
••
he then left and we stood together in the practice room. minnie sitting on the couch "i don't wanna dance anymore" she said and we chuckled "you're a dancer" i said and she rolled her eyes laying down "wake me up later" she said and we chuckled "okay" vivi said going to leave the room. natalie practicing her dance. "minnie i'm going to the studio" i said and she sat up. us going together. we walked in and chan was sitting on the spinning chair on his laptop i guess they are working on music. i walked over to him and sat on his lap when he took his eyes off the laptop and rapped his arms  around me "gosh you are sweaty" he said and kissed me softly. i rolled my eyes "you know i've been practicing all day" i said and he nodded "have you eaten?" he asked and i shook my head. he rolled his eyes getting up. "you guys want anything to eat?" he asked seeing changbin looking at a now sleeping minnie on the couch and jisung on his phone "uh, not really" jisung said "has she's eaten?" changbin asked and i shook my head "grab her something" he said and we nodded walking out holding hands.
••
Changbin's POV
i had one earbud in and the other one around my neck so i can listen for if minnie woke up. as i was working i looked over to see minnie on her stomach sleeping, shaking a bit in her sleep. she then started to call my name in her sleep. jisung looked at me and i looked at him not knowing what to do. after a couple seconds she jumped up. looking at the back of the couch and then going into a ball crying. "minnie what's wrong?" i whispered sliding my hand on her back of her shoulder. she sniffled and then turned to face me, i don't think she noticed jisung "don't leave" she said "i won't. i promise i wont" i said "did you have a bad dream?" i asked and she nodded grabbing my hand and holding it in both her hands close to her face. i smiled at her and she closed her eyes, falling back asleep.
••
Chans POV
i was sitting with jiyeon talking about what song she wants to preform for her solo at mama. we came up with hands clap. she was reading over the lyrics and it was all in english. she's started practicing it and i had my headphones in working on my teams performance.
••

editors note // i'm very sorry this chapter was very short. i hope you guys are enjoying the book !!