034

// EDITORS NOTE- sorry i disappeared for a bit, i have been having a rough month and this chapter has been written for a while just didnt know if i should post it. i promise i'll try and be more active with posting :) //

two days later
•••
Changbin's POV
this is so annoying, why would she just up and leave like that, is it because of something i did? did i hurt her again. i sat at my laptop trying to think of lyrics as jisung and chan sat behind me. as i worked i couldn't stop thinking. i stopped typing and just put my head down, beginning to cry to myself. i don't cry in front of others but i cry a lot alone, when i'm happy and sad, but this time it was all sadness. i cried to myself when i felt a hand on my back and i turned to see chan. he looked really concerned and i just stood up hugging him, crying without any words being exchanged between us. he just held onto me without a worry "i'm so sorry" i said and he chuckled "don't say sorry to me, there's nothing to be sorry for." he told me and we just hugged a bit until jisung joined in. after a good minute i calmed down and they pulled away going to sit down. "why do you think she just left?" i asked and chan looked at jisung "yena" jisung said "yena?" i asked "jiyeon said she had something to do with it" chan said and i stood up. i whipped my eyes and left the room, going right to the girls practice room. the guys ran to catch up with me so i ran to get away. i barged into the practice room to see minnie sitting on the couch as they practice the dance. minnie hasn't been looking the best but you know who does? yena. i looked at yena and she smiled "hey cutie" she said to me and i went to walk right to get into her face, full of anger. but then chan and jsiung grabbed my arms holding me back. by now minnie was standing beside yena "don't ever fucking talk to her" i said firmly and yena chuckled "what?" she asked "i know you did this. i know you made her leave me!" i yelled "i didn't do shit, she left on her own terms." she said and minnie walked up. she told the guys to let go of me and pulled me out of the room. i wanted so badly to go fight her but couldn't. it wouldn't be right to hit a girl. as minnie was pulling me we saw jyp and he stopped us "are you two okay?" he asked and minnie nodded her head. i looked at jyp and i don't know how to explain it. but for some reason i broke down. a tear went down my face and i nodded agreeing with minnie "minnie come to my office after you talk to changbin" jyp said and walked off. i watched him leave and then looked at minnie. "don't" she said and i looked at her confused "i'm not right for you changbin and you know it" she said and i shook my head "you are. you are the love of my life minnie" i said and she looked down "i'm not worth it" she said and i hugged her "shut up, i love you" i said and she started crying, so was i. we both held onto each other "i'm sorry" she mumbled and i chuckled "just stop leaving me" i said and she nodded "i won't ever again" she said. i nodded and just held her right agent my chest. "i fucking hate yena" i mumbled and she chuckled "don't worry, me too" she said and we laughed a little. i then pulled away and held her shoulders "don't let her step all over you, who made the title track for this comeback?" i asked her "yena, and it's not even done yet and our comeback is set in two weeks. we still need to record on friday" she said and i rolled my eyes "tell your group that you're going to make a song for tomorrow okay" i said and she nodded "go see jyp and meet me in the studio" i said and she nodded walking off.
•••
jiyeons pov
we are in the studio working on the comeback trying so hard to prefect it. but it's hard to do that when we have basically nothing done. normally if minnie was on this we would be almost done. i've tried to help yena but she's bitches every time i give input. the door then opened and jyp and minnie walked in. we bowed to him and he spoke up "yena, hani and minjin" he said and we all looked at him closely "you guys aren't joining lorn, lorn will continue to be a 4 member group" he said "what no! you can't just-" minjin said in sadness "out of minnie's request, you guys will be a different group, a sub unit type thing" he said "you'll be a different 7 member group under a different name" he said and we nodded "now i heard you guys are having troubles with your comeback. yena scrap your song, you were supposed to let me hear it last week and i let it slide, no more of that." jyp said firmly and we nodded, yena apologizing none stop. "minnie will write the song tonight and you guys will need to help with the dance, jiyeon, i want you to work on it with her and 3racha. we don't have much time" he said and we nodded. he then said his final words and walked out. minnie walked over to the couch grabbing her bag "jiyeon you coming?" she asked "yeah" i said. then yena spoke up "what are we supposed to do?" she asked "you'll figure it out" minnie said and then looked her right in the eyes "welcome to the idol life" she said and walked out. me following her.
•••
Chan's POV
i walked into the studio to see jiyeon sleeping on a blanket on the floor, changbin head down about to sleep and minnie's eyes shot red working. i sat beside her "how's it going?" i asked her and she yawned "i think i almost have it, luckily this is a solo track and not a album or i would lose it" she said and i chuckled and started looking at the lyrics. "you guys recording in the morning?" i asked and she nodded. changbin then sat up "minnieee i love you" he whined "sleep" she said not batting a eye and changbin just put his head down again. i chuckled and took the laptop off her lap. "how'd you do it so fast?" i asked "i changed a song i wrote for the four of us to 7 of us and added some parts" she said yawning. "take a nap, i'll finish it" i said "you sure?" she asked and i nodded. her laying down to be in changbin's arms.