020

minnie's pov
-
after the concert we went back to my house, we walked into the house and everyone started looking around as three Pomeranian dogs came running to me. i got on my knees and started petting one as the other ones barked at everyone else. me smiling wide. we looked around the house for a bit and i have them a mini tour. not much really changed. then felix asked me where my room was. i brought them into the basement and there was two king size mattress and a airmattress leaning on the wall. i guess my dad brought them down for us. i then opened a door in the back corner to a small room with a bed, dresser and a bar over the top with clothes hung up. about the size of a master bathroom. i walked in and looked at my walls, got7 posters on my wall with one mixtape one of changbin right beside my bed

 i walked in and looked at my walls, got7 posters on my wall with one mixtape one of changbin right beside my bed

(this one)
i chuckled and looked around a little before laying on my bed. i looked at my ceiling and started laughing hard. changbin looked up and he started laughing

that poster on my ceiling "i forgot i did that" i said and he chuckled

that poster on my ceiling "i forgot i did that" i said and he chuckled. he then laid down on the bed/me as i rapped my arms around him, closing my eyes. After about a minute the guys were screaming in Korean and changbin got up telling them to shut up, them being hungry. I rolled my eyes and walked out yawning "ill go see if my mom will make food" I said and walked upstairs. When I got up there she was already mid setting the table, she already made food "how many of you are there again?" she asked "12 of us" I said and she nodded setting up the table "you did great, you actually made it as a idol" she said and I nodded grabbing a drink out of the fridge "are you dating that one guy?" my brother asked me and I nodded "changbin" I said "wait the one you used to talk about all the time?" he said and I nodded "well fuck" he said "okay go tell them foods on the table" my dad said and I did so. 24 legs running up the stairs and into the dinning room, them getting food and saying thank you loudly. "babe come eat" changbin said in korean and I chuckled "I will in a minute" I said back and my dad looked at him with death eyes "no respect" he mumbled in Korean and changbin heard him, his face looked like he didn't know he could speak Korean. Changbin then walked over and bowed to my dad "nice to meet you sir" he said and my dad bowed back a little "go eat son" my dad said. My dad being a proper Korean man to the outside world but to my family he's a drunk changbin nodded and went back to eat as the guys laughed at him quietly. I rolled my eyes at my dad and grabbed some food, changbin seeing I didn't take much and put more on my plate.
-
Jiyeons pov
-
After we finished eating we went back to the basement and Minnie had her pc set up in the corner of her room, she went onto it and opened it. the back picture being a sunset and then on the inside of the computer having photo of stray kids that after 5 seconds switched to got7 and then back to stray kids. She opened up her discord and saw she had many messages "I haven't talked to these guys in a year" she said and then typed in "hey losers" to the chat. They replied losing here shit asking if she's back and when shes leaving for Korean again, her laughing at some of the replies she was getting. Then she saw that her other friends were in a call "changbin, remember how I told you that I had these two friends, but we fell apart, my father friend and old best friend?" Minnie said and he nodded. "they are in a call right now" she said and then put on her headphones joining the call "hey" she said and they both started screaming and they started laughing together "im going to Ava's house in like a hour. Come join us" the guys said and she agreed "itll have to be a short time, I have my team and my boyfriends' team here" she said, and they freaked out talking about her having a boyfriend. After a minute we ended the call and Minnie chuckled softly. "I missed them" she said and sat back. I nodded; she had some good friends back home. "I guess I should get ready to go" Minnie said going into her room and changbin following her. We then went live on our vlive account.

Join the vlive we were having a great time, jumping around and talking about how nice Canada is, us trying to talk mainly in English but only chan, felix, sungmin and I could speak fluently.
-
time skip
-
changbins pov
-
everyone was half awake and i was laying in minnie's bed with Minho waiting for her to get home. "how's you and vivi coming?" i asked and he shrugged "we talk a lot, cuddle all the time, but i don't know how to go to the next step" minho said and i nodded "i was like that too, just go for it. i think minnie wanted to take us to canada's wonderland tomorrow. if we do you 'wonder off' with vivi and ask her out" i said and minho nodded. minnie then walked in. "out" she said and minho laughed getting up. minnie then climb on top of me kissing my lips. "sleep time?" i said and she nodded as she pulled the blanket over us. us going to sleep.