009

jiyeon's pov
-
after preforming we were all so proud of each other for what we did together. we got into the car and started crying. we really just debuted. we all received calls from our parents except for minnie. instead she was waiting for it to be uploaded and send it to her family members. it came out and she sent it as we all just talked to our parents on the phone. minnie just sat on her phone.
-
minnie's pov
-
hearing them all talk to their parents made me really sad. i wish i could do that. my parents probably don't even care i'm gone. i haven't talked to them in weeks. it could be my own fault for telling them i was busy. but a text would be nice. getting lost in my own thoughts listening to grow up by straykids i got a text message from changbin.

i then closed my phone and listened to more music until we got back

i then closed my phone and listened to more music until we got back. once we got back we walked right into the boys dorm to see them sitting around waiting for us. "hello" Natalie said and they all looked at us. "CONGRATULATIONS!" felix yelled and ran hugging us. i chuckled and hugged him back.
-
Vivi pov
-
we were all sitting together eating and minho was beside me. we were all in our own little worlds the whole time. both me and minho cuddling as i went on my phone. "you are really talented you know?" he said and i chuckled "i'm really not. but thanks" i said and he laughed softly "no trust me. you are" he said and rapped his arms around me. i giggled softly and hugged him. "aweee" jisung went looking at us and i gave him the finger and he laughed. "minho getting it" hyunjin said and he pulled away staring them down. they slowly looked away and at each other laughing and he just cuddled back to me. i laughed softly. he then pulled out his phone taking funny selfies together.
-
minnie's POV
-
i began to feel sick from eating and over thinking too much that i wanted to just take a break. sitting with felix on the couch i locked eyes with changbin. he gave me a look like 'come' and then walked into his room. i waited a minute and got up telling felix i'm gonna go take one of his sweaters because i was cold. i walked into changbins room and got a sneak attack hug from behind when i was closing the door. i chuckled softly and turned to hug him back. "you did so good" he said and i chuckled softly. "i wish." i said and he sighed, patting my head and then laying in his bed. i followed and sat cross legged beside him on the bed. "how are you feeling?" he asked me and i shrugged. "alright i guess" i said and he nodded. then my phone went off. he grabbed it and looked at it. "who's chris?" he asked "my brother" i said and grabbed my phone from changbin. reading the message

 reading the message