007

-
Chan's POV
-
the next morning i work up to no one in the room with me. confused i get up and go to find everyone- they were in changbins room whispering and running in and out, odd. i walk over to see and looking in i see minnie in the bed with changbin i rolled my eyes and walked out "don't be taking pictures of them" i said going to find a drink. i then heard movement and then people running out of the room quickly. changbin and a messy hair minnie walked out about a minute later confused "what happened?" minnie asked and changbin looked triggered "who took pictures?" he asked and i just spoke up "all of them" i said and changbin looked at them with a death glare "you all have a hour until i come back out- because i'm still tired- delete them" he said and walked back in. minnie followed him. they all laughed and just looked at the pictures all together. jiyeon was in her own world with the boys so i let her be, going into the shower.
-
Changbins POV
-
as we were laying in bed together again i felt minnie grip onto my shirt and sneeze into it "you okay?" i asked and she nodded "just a little sick i guess" she said and i put my hand on her head "woah your really hot-" i said being cut off "oh i know i am" she said and chuckled "no i mean- well you are but i mean- min" i said and she smiled up at me cutely, then started coughing hiding her face under the blanket. rolling my eyes i closed my eyes and put my nose to her forehead "do you feel sick?" i asked "yeah, honestly my stomach is killing me- i didn't eat yesterday- and my head really hurts- so does my throat" she said "yeah i can hear it in your voice, i'll go make you something to eat, you need to eat" i said "no! we debut soon. i can't be fat.." she said and pulled me closer to her not letting me go "angel you won't be fat" i said "angel?" she replied "sorry, Brussel sprout." i said and she rolled her eyes and rolled to have her back to me "hey don't be like that" i said and she didn't turn back. i pulled her right to my body "minnnn" i whispered and she giggled, then her phone went off. she had it on the bed so she picked it up and looked at it, message from felix. she opened it to see

the boys are so annoying

the boys are so annoying. i chuckled and grabbed her phone. turning it off and putting it down "go take a shower and then come back over here okay? i'll make you something to eat" i said and she nodded. i got up and slowly helped her up. as she was leaving i stopped her "take this and wear it after your shower" i said and handed her one of my hoodies. she took it and left. i then stretched a bit.
-
Vivi's POV
-
i was in the dorm cleaning and listening to music feeling very bored and lonely. minnie then walked in tired and out of it "hey you okay?" i asked "yeah just under the weather" she said and i nodded "the advil's in the cupboard if you need some" i said and she nodded going into the bathroom. i continued to clean up some more when oddly enough minho walked in "is anyone in here?" he said slowly peeking in "i am" i said as i saw him. he smiled at me "you know how to dance right?" he said and i took alittle of Offence to that. "well, i am a main dancer" i said and he looked confused "you are? i thought minnie was" he said "she is but i am too, why what you need?" i asked "well, i need to come up with a performance, help me?" he said "yeah why not!" i said "okay, i'll meet you in the studio in a hour?" he asked scratching his head "yeah, i'll see you there" i said and he walked out.
i then just quickly finished up what i was cleaning and went to get dressed. putting on