022

// this chapter is a lot of time skipping. i hope you guys don't mind \\
••
Chans POV
it's been a couple weeks since we got back from  the canada tour date and we are planing our comeback with cle 2. like always when this happens we stop talking to the girls much and focus on our music. me and jiyeon have been doing good together through this like always and they are also working on there comeback. due to minnie and changbin breaking up our subunit has been put on hold until they get back together, because we all know it's coming.
••
week later
••
yesterday we had our comeback stage and today the girls are holding a concert of there own in korea. a small venue. they had there comeback a couple days ago but none of us have gone out of our ways to listen to it because we have been busy. but today Jisung, Felix, Changbin, Minho and i are going to there concert together. at about 2 we left the dorms with our manager and found our seats. as we were sitting a lot of people recognized us but we didn't care much, here for the music.
••
Changbin's POV
the concert started and i sat back in my seat. i'm messed up over this, i miss her so much. we had decent seats, up close and kinda farther from fans, in its own vip section type thing. the concert began with wind flower playing and the girls running on waiving and smiling at everyone, looking full of life, my eyes locked on Minnie. she seemed so happy. the concert continued, them preforming all there songs. no one was on stage when we heard natalie talk into the mic "we got a cover for you guys" she said quietly and the stadium freaked out. the girls were wearing short shorts and small shirts walking onto stage smiling wide. i began to blush. not expecting this.
••
left to right
Jiyeon • Vivi • Natalie • Minnie

once they finished my face was bright red and i jaw was wide open. "i miss her" i said outloud forgetting there were fans around. the ones near by heard me and chan slapped my arm "shut up" he said and i nodded, eyes back on the stage.
they then preformed there comeback song.
••
left to right (in cover)
Jiyeon • Minnie • Natalie • Vivi

i watched it and then leaned to talk to felix "how do i get her back?" i asked and he chuckled "just talk to her. she misses you too" he said and i nodded.
••
after the concert we went back to the dorms and i didn't know what to do. it was late at night so i laid in bed and listening to minnie on the phone through the wall, laughing and enjoying herself.
the guy she was talking to stopped laughing and he spoke up "so you and changbin back together?" he said and she sighed "no, i don't think he wants me back" she said and he chcuckled "he probably does. why wouldn't he?" the guy asked. who is this guy? "i don't know, i feel like i did something to him." she said "like what?" he asked. "i don't know. we were having a good conversation, i felt most in love with him and then boom he said he wanted to break up, in public too. like i wanted to cry" she said and that broke my heart. i listened a little more until she hung up and i heard her start crying. i grabbed a piece of paper and started writing on it. as i was doing so her phone went off again. she putting it on speaker and it was chan this time. "hey minnie?" he said and she went "hm?" "jyp is on my ass about the subunit with Jiyeon, Changbin, you and i" he said and she sighed "the songs almost done" she said "okay good" he said and she chuckled "is that all?" she asked in english. they started speaking english so i didn't understand anything. after that they hung up and i slid the paper though the whole in the wall. waiting for her reply.
••
Minnie's POV
••
i was in bed upset when i noticed it come through.  i took it and opened it. it was changbins writing saying sorry to me, asking for forgiveness and that he'll always love me. i didn't slide it back though and just went to sleep.
••
time skip to a month later. july
we finished the song and they liked it. but it was all about heart break, that's all i know how to write right now, i'm also working on my own comeback and another comeback for our group that will hopefully come out before the end of the year. today we have the shooting of the mv
••
Jiyeon's POV
••
we got to the set and it was a outside a motel, minnie asked jyp if she could direct it and he gave her the okay as long as the actual detector agrees. we went into the back getting our hair and makeup done. minnie sitting beside me and chan, changbin beside her. "so what's the plan?" i said as the girl was doing my makeup "basically the plot of the video is broken love, someone leaving and not returning in time." minnie said and changbin and chan were looking at each other. minnie clearly based this off of changbin "basically me and the director came up with you and chan being in one room together and me and changbin in the other. you're guys relationship looks great and fancy, a clean room" minnie said and chan nodded "okay" i said "and then on me and changbins side it's broken, a mess, can't cover how much they've lost" minnie said and we nodded. changbin just staying quiet as they did his hair "yeah and then the guys will turn into zombies" minnie said "wait why zombies?" chan asked "well like not zombies so say, but look dead and broken." minnie said and we nodded "even the lyric share this" minnie said "so you had this planned for a while?" anii asked and i nodded "i was writing this cute summer song but then shit happened and now all i can make is heartbroken music, i've been trying not too but can't" minnie said and changbin looked at her like he was gonna say something but didn't. he needs to start speaking his mind. chan shares a room with him and late at night we hear him crying, he needs to get back with her. we nodded and finished up what we were doing.

first shooting chan and i side. minnie basically telling us what to do. we did as she said and everything went great. chan went off to go change his makeup to become more dead when we went to do changbins and minnie's side. we walked in and she handed him a beer bottle as he sat on the floor of the bed and laid on the bed. getting clips of them like that. her on the floor with him and just everything like that.

about 2 hours later

we finished the filming and then we started filming the dance portions. we got everything done at about 10pm then we headed back to the apartments.

we were tired so me and chan just went straight to the couch sitting together "we should eat something" chan said and i nodded "minnie make food!" i yelled and she rolled her eyes "what do you guys want?" minnie asked and i shrugged "chan?" i asked "uh just make some noodles or something" he said and i nodded. she then went in to make it. he held me close to him, head in my neck as he fell asleep. i played with his hair "i'll wake you up when food is ready" i said and he nodded going to sleep.