Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Two

"Ta-Taemin. You got me a promise ring?" He nodded.

"And it's pink?"

"Yeah. I know it's your favorite color. I'm sorry it's not that good. I tried to find one as pretty as you, but I couldn't.

"No, I, I love it Taemin." He grabbed my hand and put it on my finger.

"I love you, Yoona." I felt myself blush.

"I love you too, Taemin." He smiled, and kissed me really soft.

When we pulled away, I smiled at him, and the power flickered back on.

He smiled at me and kissed me again, hesitantly sliding his tongue into my mouth.

I moved my hands up so that they were behind his head, and ran my fingers through his hair.

He put his hands around my waist and pressed my body against his, and he leaned back so that I was laying on him.

I pulled back and smiled at him, then laid my head on his chest.

The door opened, and Minho walked in.

"Are you guys okay?" I got up.

"Yeah." He smiled, and Taemin got up and we walked back to the living room holding hands.

"Taemin! Are you okay?" Key asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You know, your whole phobia-of-thunder-storms......Oops."

"Yah! Thank you Key for telling the whole room my deepest secret!" He looked really aggravated.

"Why don't know want people to know?" I asked him.

"Cause, it's embarrassing."

"Well, it is. It's very embarrassing." He looked at me funny.

"I have it too." I blushed.

"Really?" I nodded shyly.

"See, another thing you guys have in common!" ____ said.

Taemin wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him too.

"Tammie! Can you dance some more? While you sing?" Jonghyun asked.

"Um, sure." I sang and danced with Key to Oh!, then Bo Peep.

"I find this funny that Key is dancing with you and you both dance with the same flexibility and ease as any girl. And Key is a boy." Onew said.

"Yes. Because my Kibum is sexy like that." ____ said.

"Yah! Really?" Jonghyun said. "Please, not in front of us." She laughed.

"Guys! Let's dance Juliette and Replay!" Taemin said.

"Okay. I know Onew's part, I can dance his." He agreed, and we did a few more flawless dances.

I looked at the clock, and it was one in the morning.

"Gah! I need to go home!"

"Awwwwwwwwwwww! Can't you stay here tonight?" Taemin asked. Aww. He's so cute.

"Well, if it's alright with everyone else, I can. I really have no official home."

"What?" ____ asked.

"Her mom kicked her out a few weeks ago. She's been staying with Yoseob and everyone."

"Well, you are welcome to come stay here when ever you want, Tammie." Onew said.