Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty

When I woke up, Tammie was on top of me sitting on my area staring at me and smiling.
"Morning princess." I said yawning.
"Morning prince." I smiled. She bent over and pressed her lips against mine.
"So, how should we start of this R rated day?" I smiled and put my hands on her waist.
"Hmm...why don't we start with this." I pulled her closer and nibbled on her neck.
"Awww. Come on baby. Your still stuck on PG-13." I slowly ran the tip of my tongue over her collar bone and slid my hand under her shirt.
"PG-13." She sang. I smiled and took her shirt off and nibbled on the top of her cleavage.
"Closer, but your not there yet." I sighed.
"Baby, I'm not going all the way this early in the morning." She stuck out her bottom lip.
"Pwease baby cakes?" I smiled.
"No princess." She sighed and got up.
"You don't love me."
"No! Nonononononononononoonono." I jumped up and trapped her against the wall. She crossed her arms.
"Princess, I do love you. A lot." She raised an eyebrow.
"I do." She held back a smile.
"I see that smile creeping up." She bit her lip. "There it is. Creeping up in the corner of your mouth." She gave in and smiled.
"There it is. I love your smile." I kissed her bottom lip and stepped away from her.
"Later. I promise. Lets go."
"Where?" She asked.
"Kitchen? For breakfast?"
"Oh." She smiled and put on her shirt, then we walked to the kitchen.
When we got in, she looked around and grabbed my shirt, and pulled me to her.
"We're alone." She whispered.
"Yes we are." I whispered back.
"What should we do?" I smiled and lifted her up onto the counter and pressed my lips onto hers. We made out for a few minutes, then I got up.
"Where are you going?"
"I have an idea for R rated."
"Hmm? But you said--"
"I know. I decided it's later." She smiled and I slipped my fingers under the elastic of her sweat pants and pulled her to the table. She sat on it and wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled back.
I smiled and crawled on top of her so that we were on the table.
"You know what we should do Jongie?"
"What?"
"Break the table." She whispered. I bit my lip.
"Oh my god that would be awesome."
"Lets do it."
"Baby, it's not later yet."
"You just said it was." I bit my lip and she grabbed the neck of my shirt and shoved her tongue into my mouth and slid it across mine. She kissed my cheek and lightly bit my ear lobe.
"Princess?"
"Yes Jongie?"
"Today, can you..."
"Can I what?"
"Be on top?" She smiled and got out from under me and got on top of my and started kissing my neck.
She slid off my shirt and kissed my freckle again.
I took her shirt off too and licked her stomach.
She made out with me and I slowly slid her shorts off. She smiled and did the same to me.
She started slowly grinding her hips on mine and I let out a soft moan.
"Yeah. Do you like that?" I smiled and nodded. She went a little harder and my moans got louder.
"Okay, if you want to break the table, let me on top." I said. She smiled and we flipped over.
"How do you want it baby?" She though and smiled.
"Fast and hard."
"As you wish my princess." I started off slow and really hard and she let out a moan.
"Hmmm. Jonghyun."
"Yes baby?"
"Okay. Come on faster." I did what she said and started going really fast and she let out a really loud moan.
"Oh god Jonghyun! Faster faster!" She yelled I went faster and she kept moaning really loud. I went faster and harder and she moaned louder.
"OH MY GOOOOO-" There was a loud snap and we fell down. Tammie screamed really loud.
"Shit that huuuuuuuuurt! Fuck!" She screamed. She got up and rubbed her back. I turned her around and she was bleeding really bad.
"Oh my god!" I ran her to the bathroom and turned her around.
"Oh god. Princess, this is bad." She laughed a little. I got her shorts and put them on her.
"Key! I need your help!" I called. He came in, still half asleep.
"What--oh shit!" He saw her back and freaked out.
"What do we do! Alright, alright, just...just...JUST STAY CALM! ITS JUST BLOOD!"
"Key! Shikkeureo (shut up)! Aish your no help. ____! Come here!" She came in.
"Wow. Where is your shirt?"
"Kitchen."
"Why are you bleeding?"
"Um...I'd rather not answer that right now." She rolled her eyes and cleaned her cut and put bandage over it.
When she was done, she asked again.
"Alright, now what ha-"
"WHY THE HELL ARE JONGHYUN AND TAMMIES CLOTHES IN THE KITCHEN AND THE TABLE SPLIT IN HA--EWWWW! WE EAT HERE YOU KNOW!" Onew yelled. She laughed a little.
"I'd better go check on Taemin." They left and I turned back to Tammie.
"This is your fault." She said, crossing her arms.
"I know. I'm sorry." She laughed.
"I was kidding."
"No, it really is my fault." I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her and buried my face in her neck. "I'm so sorry princess."
"For what?"
"You have a seven inch cut on your back because of me."
"Baby, if I knew that when we broke the table the wood would cut me, I wouldn't have suggested it."
"Yeah, but, if I let you stay on top it would have been me."
"Its fine. I promise." I sighed.
"No its not. I feel terrible. Its almost as bad as when you broke your leg. I-I keep hurting you."
"Jongie. Its not your fault. Me getting injured is not your fault." I looked down and I felt a tear run down my cheek. She sighed and hugged me.
"I swear Jongie, it's NOT your fault. It never is." I half smiled.
"What ever you say princess." I smiled and kissed her cheek.
"I love you." She said.
"I love you too."

Taemin's POV:
I was asleep, and woke up to the sound of Yoona moaning. I started crying.
"OH MY GOOOO--!" There was a loud crash and I covered my ears and ran to the corner and sat down.
Tears started pouring down my face and I grabbed a box under my bed. I opened it and pulled out scissors.
I opened them and held on up to my wrist and pressed it down and slid it across.
I tilted my head up and started crying more. The blood felt warm against my skin.
I did a few more cuts and ____ ran in. She saw me and ran to me and yanked them away, throwing them at the wall.
"Taemin! You need to stop this!" I started crying more. She grabbed me and ran me to the bathroom and held my arm under the water.
"Noona. Noona i-it hurts. S-so much." I whispered.
"Then stop cutting yourself!" I yanked my arm away.
"NOT THIS! YOONA AND JONGHYUN!" She sighed and got the alcohol and poured it on my cuts.
"N-noona! N-noona stop it!" I cried. She just kept going and put band aids on.
"Taemin, your going to end up killing yourself one day if you don't stop."
"Maybe its for the best."
"Don't talk like that." I cried more and put my head on her shoulder.
"I miss her s-so much." I whispered. She rubbed my back
"I know Taeminnie. I know. But, you really need to find another way to express your feelings without all of this." She pointed to my wrists. I nodded.
"What if...I...wrote a song?" She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair.
"Thats much better." I got up and got paper and started writing. She sighed and walked out.

Jonghyun's POV:
"I love you too Jongie." She whispered. I ran my hand up and down her back and I felt her smile.
"I know princess."
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course."
"What do you love about me?" I laughed a little.
"Your cute, funny, your not scared to be yourself, your always honest, your an amazing singer and dancer, your really smart, and you make me really happy." She tightened her arms around my neck.
"What do you love about me?" I asked.
"Your smart, you have an amazing singing voice, your funny, your extremely cute, you comfort me when I need it most, you have an amazing smile, and you stood up for me even when I didn't want it." I smiled and pushed her back and kissed her.
"I really do love you Tammie. So, so so so much." She smiled and got up and laid down.
"I'm going to go to back to sleep."
"Okay princess. Do you want me to sleep with you?" She shrugged.
"Only if you want to."
"Well,  I do." She smiled. I laid down and she scooted close to me and cuddled into my chest. After a few minutes, her breathing got slower and she fell asleep.
I slowly got up and walked back into the living room where ____ and Key were sitting
I sighed and walked back to my room. I walked in and Tammie was still sleeping. She took in a deep breath and turned over and mumbled something.
"What princess?"
"Taemin." I sighed and sat next to her and played with her hair.
"You still love him don't you?" I said, even though she couldn't hear me. A tear ran down her cheek. I wiped it away and sighed again.
"I love you so much. I-I miss you." She said again. I blinked and a tear ran down my face. I got up and walked back to the living room.
"Jongie. What's wrong?" ____ asked, seeing the tear still on my face.
"She...she still loves him." I whispered.
"Jongie." She wrapped her arms around me and I sniffled. We sat like that for a few  minutes.