Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Three

In a matter of 30 minutes, the house was full of people. Taemin and I were sitting outside in a chair, me in his lap, talking and laughing with Key, Jonghyun, and _____.

"Hey Im going to see if Gi Kwang got here yet." Jonghyun said.

"Okay, bye." I said. He got up and walked away, then Key and _____ started making out.

"Yah! Noona! Please don't do that!" Taemin said.

"Why not? Its not like yall have never done this." Key said.

"Well I have, but not in front of people!"

Key just laughed and left with _____. Taemin wrapped his arms around me tighter and put his head on my shoulder.

"I love you so much, Yoona." I laid my head against his.

"I love you so much too." He looked up so he was looking at me, and kissed my cheek.

We got up and walked into the living room, where there were a lot of people sitting in a circle. I saw a few guys from F.T. Island and U Kiss, and I also saw Yoseob and Hyun Seung.

"Tammie!" Hyun Seung yelled my name and jumped up, running to me, picked me up, and spun me around.

"Hi Hyun Seung." He kissed my cheek, grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the circle.

I sat down next to him, looked over, and Taemin was still standing where he was.

"Taeminnie! Come sit with me!" He smiled and walked over, sat down, and I moved so that I was on his lap.

"Okay, what I'm going to do is I am going to choose two people to go into the closet for seven minutes to do what ever. Now since I don't feel like being mean today, and ____ will kill me if I choose two certain people, if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, you will only go with them. So first, I choose, Taemin and Tammie."

"Yay." I said. We got up and ran to the closet, slamming the door behind us, then immediately started laughing.

He walked closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and sticking his hands in my back pocket, then pulled me so that I was pressed against his body, then he licked my neck.

"So, what do you want to do?" He whispered in my ear. I shivered.

"Uh, I-I don't know." He moved up and kissed my lips, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

I moved my hands up and played with his hair.

He played with the bottom of my shirt and slowly pushed it up, and pulled it over my head, then bit his lip, looked back up at me, smiled, and kissed my neck.

Out of nowhere, the door flung open and Jonghyun flashed a camera and yelled, "Time's up!", then slammed the door shut.

I jumped and screamed, then we laughed.

Taemin handed me back my shirt and I was about to put it on, but Taemin stopped me.

"Wait!"

"What?" He bent over and licked my stomach, and I shivered again.

"There. Now you can put it back on."

"You dork."

I smiled, put my shirt back on, then we walked back out.

We sat down, and Jonghyun passed the camera around for everyone to see. When the camera finally reached us, I looked at it. It was a picture of Taemin and I pressed up against each other, his hands squeezing my butt, me without a shirt, and his lips on my neck.