Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Two

"W-what?"

"Jonghyun Oppa. Wh-where'd you go." Key got up and threw Yoona over his shoulders and ran back to my room. I fell onto my knees and started at the wall.

"Taemin?" ____ said. She walked over and kneeled behind me and put her hand on my back.

"Taemin. Are you okay?" I felt a tear roll down my face.

"Taeminnie-ah.." She started shaking me a little, but I stayed quiet.

"Why?" Was all I was able to say.

"Taemin.."

"Why, Noona, why?" She sighed.

"Taemin, she was sleep walking. She didn't mean that. She must have been dreaming or something." I shook my head.

"No. No she loves him. I should have seen this coming. I'm so stupid.. DAMN IT!" I yelled. I punched the wall and almost broke through. I stood up and started yelling.

"DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!" I continued to punch the wall, and my knuckles started bleeding, and there was blood on the wall.

"Taemin! Taemin stop before you hurt yourself!" She said. She grabbed my hands and held them together. I could feel that my face was drenched with tears.

"N-Noona! L-let me go!" I tried to get my hands out of her grasp.

"Taeminnie, stop it! Calm down!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" I kept trying to pull my hands away. She sighed again and took both of my hands into one of hers and used her free hand and grabbed my face so that I was looking at her.

"Calm down. Its okay. Just calm down." I shook my head violently and started breathing faster.

"Shh Taeminnie, shhh..." She wrapped her arms around me.

I buried my face in her shoulder and started crying a lot.

She messed with my hair and hugged me tight.

"Shhh its okay.." After a few minutes, I calmed down a little. I sniffled and she wiped the tears off of my face.

"You okay now?"

"W-well--" Jonghyun walked by me and my eyes got wide.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed. He looked like he had no idea what I was talking about.

"What?" He asked.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" I started crying again and stepped forward to punch him, but ____ grabbed my arm.

"____! LET GO OF ME! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" I screamed.

"No." Was all she said. She pulled me into her room and sat me down on the bed.

"Taemin, calm down. Stop it. It's not even Jonghyun's fault, so cut it out. Chill."

"Just breathe, okay? Come on. Breathe in." I clenched her sheets and took a deep breath.

"Good. Now breathe out." I slowly let my breath out.

"Alright. Chill Taeminnie."

"I'm going to hurt him." I said.

"No Taemin. Your not. For two reasons. One, even though he's shorter than you, he is stronger. And two, I won't let you." I started crying again, but a lot. In a matter of seconds, tears were pouring down my face.

"I-I don't w-wanna loose Y-Yoona." I said, covering my face.

"Taemin. You're not going to loose her."