Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Eight

Taemin's POV:
I slammed the door and Yoona screamed. I sighed and wiped my face.
"FUUUCK!" She yelled. I walked to my room, sat down in the corner, and started crying a lot. I looked over at my wall, which had tons of pictures of me and Yoona.
I got up and walked over to it and touched the one of us sleeping that Minho took when we went camping.
"Yoona. I love you so, so, very much. I don't want to loose you. But I already have." I whispered. I fell to the floor and cried some more.
My door opened and ____ walked in.
"I lost her noona. Y-Yoona. She's....she hates me."
"Oh Taemin." She walked over to me and hugged me.
"I-I love her s-so m-much. T-this is all my fault. S-she was t-the best thing that e-ever happened to me. I-I fell like I-I just got punched."
"Shh."
"A-all of our memories. Just ,everything. G-gone. So quickly. Noona why?"
"Taemin. Don't cry."
"I t-thought she loved me. T-that we would be together forever." I looked down at my necklace which had our heart charm. I grabbed it and yanked it off, and threw it at the wall. "I was w-wrong." I started crying some more to the point where I was gasping for breath.
She sighed and wrapped her arms around me.
"Taeminnie, listen. How many times has this situation happened to me and your Hyung?"
"A-a-a lot." I said between gasps.
"Exactly. And are we still together?" I slowly nodded.
"B-but me and Yoona are different...she e-even threw her promise r-ring a-at me!" She sighed.
"So? I threw my first one at Key too.. Listen. This will work out okay? Things have a way of working themselves out. I know its going to hurt a lot, but you need to let her do what her mind thinks is correct right now. Eventually she'll figure out what's really right is what her heart says, not her mind. And you want to know what her heart says? That YOU are the one for her. Not anyone else." I sniffled.
"Y-you think thats true n-noona?" She nodded.
"Now stop crying like that, your gonna hurt yourself.." I slowly nodded and laid my head on her shoulder.
I cried for a few more minutes and she kissed my forehead.
A few minutes later, she got up.
"Taemin, I'll be right back." She said.
"But--" She got up and ran out. I sniffled and sighed.

Jonghyun's POV:
When I woke up, Tammie was gone. I heard my shower water on and I sighed. ____ came in.
"____? Did I do the right thing?" She sat down next to me and ran her hands through my bangs.
"Does it feel right?" I shook my head. "Why not?"
"Because. They've always been so happy together."
"Well, look at what they've been doing the past few days. It was going to happen soon."
"I know, but."
"Well, at least you have Tammie for yourself now." I sighed.
"I guess. But is she really happy with me?" She shrugged.
"I don't have all the answers Jongie. I wish I did though." I nodded and she kissed my cheek and walked out.
A few minutes later, Tammie came back in wearing blue sweat pants with white hearts and a pink shirt.
"Your wearing my pants." I said. She smiled and nodded.
"They look cute on you." I said. She smiled again.
"They would look cuter on you."
"Why's that?"
"Becuase. You look cute in everything."
"Is that so?" She nodded and sat next to me and starts messing with my bangs.
"Your hair is so cool." I smiled. "Like, its blonde, then blonder under. So cute."
"Thank you." I smiled, showing my teeth.
"Your teeth are so perfect. So white and straight."
"Stop it." I said. She laughed.
"Your perfect." She said.
"Thanks." She pecked my cheek and I started blushing.
"Jongie?"
"Yes princess?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Princess?" I smiled.
"Yeah. I'm not allowed to call you butterfly anymore." She laughed a little.
"So your going to call me princess?" I smiled.
"Well, I could call you pudding cup." She laughed a little again.
"No. You can call me princess. It's...cute."
"Good."
"Anyway, how long have you liked me?"
"A few minutes after I first saw you."
"Really?" I nodded.
"I-I'm really sorry." I looked at her.
"Why?"
"Because. It must have felt horrible watching me and Taemin, and hearing, and all of that."
"Well...it was..but I learned to get over it. But at least now I have you." She smiled and nodded. I scooted closer to her and pulled her into my lap.
"I know this is quick, and you probably don't feel the same way, but I do love you. A lot. You probably don't love me back since we just got together, and I'm perfectly fine with that." I kissed her lips and she smiled.
"Well, Jongie. I-I do love you." I smiled really big and she ran her fingers through my bangs.  I looked down and bit my lip. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed against me.
"I think this is the part where you kiss me." She whispered in my ear. I laughed a little and pulled back and pressed my lips against hers. I licked her bottom lip and slid my tongue inside her mouth and moved it over hers. She grabbed the neck of my shirt and pulled me closer until I fell on top of her.
I put my hands on her face and pulled her closer to me.
"Jongie?"
"Yes princess?" We said in between kisses.
"Do you remember why I punched you?" I smiled while still kissing her.
"Yeah."
"Well, I won't punch you this time." I pulled back and looked at her.
"Really?" She made puppy dog eyes.
"Please?" I smiled and pressed my lips back on hers. I shoved my tongue deep into her mouth and she let out a small moan.
"Are you really sure you want to princess?" She nodded and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.
"So princess. Tell me, what hasn't Taemin done to you?" I said in between kisses. She smiled.
"Well, I'm sorry but I'm going to sound really, extreme but I'm not sure of other ways I would say this."
"Come on baby you can say anything with me."
"Okay. Well, he hasn't um...fingered me." I bit my lip and smiled. "And...things..with his...mouth...and my...area." I bit my lip harder.
"What are you thinking Jongie?"
"I'm thinking that I'm about to do what Taemin didn't." She smiled and pulled my face back to hers and I shoved my tongue deep into her mouth and slid it across hers and she let out a soft moan.
Out of nowhere, I heard a moan from Key. I cleared my throat.
"So these, scream offs, you used to have. Are they fun?" She smiled.
"Let's find out." We made out for a few minutes, then we heard another scream from ____.
"Come on baby." I told her. "Do you want me to go first or you?"
"I'll go first." She winked and flipped us over and started kissing my neck.
"Hmm. Baby." She lightly bit my neck and I let out a quiet moan. She slid her hands up my shirt and slipped it off. She started making out with me again, then kissed down my stomach and licked it with the tip of her tongue.
"Oh god Tammie." She bit the button of my pants and undid it, then slowly slid them off.
She licked under the elastic of my boxers and I moaned loud-ish.
Key moaned louder.
"Baby, I don't wanna lose my first one."
"Okay okay." She kissed back up to my mouth. She slid her hands under the elastic of my boxers and on the inside of my thighs. I bit my lip and grabbed her hand, shoving it in. She started rubbing hard and I let out a loud moan.
"Oh god Tammie. Oh god." She went faster and harder and I let out a louder one.
"Come to think of it, there is something I never did to Taemin either." She said, while still rubbing.
"And w-what is t-that?" I said. She smiled and slid off my boxers.
"What are you g-going to do to me baby?" She smiled and kissed down my stomach.
She licked the inside of my thigh and I moaned.
"Oh god Tammie." She licked closer to my area and I bit my  lip. "Oh god. P-please baby."
"Hmmm. You like that?"
"Oh god Kibum!" ____ yelled.
I nodded. She moved up and licked my area and I let out a moan.
"Oh god Tammie. M-more." She licked it again and started sucking and I moaned really loud.
"O-OH GOD TAMMIE!" I screamed. I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed a little. She stopped and kissed back up to my lips.
"Baby, why is your lip bleeding?" I smiled and licked my lips.
"Your just that good princess."
"Aww baby. Your lip looks really bad." She said, running her finger over it.
"I'm fine. That was just, so...amazing." I said. She smiled.
"KEEEEY!" ____ yelled.
"Now it's my turn." I said.
I picked up Tammie and flipped her over and quickly took off her shirt and shorts.
"Oh god princess. You are so sexy." I said while kissing her stomach. I licked it with the tip of my tongue and she let out a moan.
"So when are you going to do those things?" I smiled and shoved my tongue in her mouth and she let out a moan. I slid my hands inside of her panties and started rubbing.
"P-please Jongie." She said. I smiled and slid my fingers in and she let out a loud moan. I started kissing her neck.
"Oh god! Jonghyun!"
"You like that baby?" She bit her lip and nodded. I started grinding hard and slow on her while my fingers were still in and she kept moaning.
"O-oh god Jongie." She moaned.
"I love when you say my name like that princess." After a few minutes, I took my hand out. I tried to kiss her but she turned her head.
"You have one more thing to do." I nodded and got off of her and kneeled at the foot of my bed. I grabbed Tammie's thighs and pulled her too the edge so that her legs were hanging off, one on each side of me.
"KIBUM!" ____ yelled.
"You ready baby?" She bit her lip and nodded and I started, and she let out a LOUD moan.
"OH MY GOD JONGHYUN!" She screamed. "F-FUCK!" She tensed up and clawed at the bed. After a few minutes, she was gasping for air and biting her bottom lip.
"Want me to stop?"
"No! P-please. M-more baby. More." I smiled and went some more and she kept moaning loud.
"J-JONGHYUN! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She screamed.
"OKAY WE GET IT! WE LOST!" Key yelled
"MORE JONGIE! OH GOD!" Tammie kept yelling. My door swung open and Key and ____ were standing there, and they quickly shut the door.
"Oh my god, ew." I heard them both say at the same time. I pulled back and wiped my mouth smiling.
"Oh my god Jongie. That was...amazing." I laid next to her and her forehead was covered in sweat.
"You okay princess?"
"Much better than okay. I feel like I could fly right now." I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"That was so much better than Taemin." She said, smiling.
"How?"
"Because. Taemin always got tired really fast." I smiled.
"Well, I'm stronger than him."
"Yes. And he also, NEVER, did things, like that. Or, that, amazing." She said, panting. I smiled.
"You liked that?"
"You have no idea." I reached over and wiped the sweat off of her forehead. She turned to me and smiled.
"Your lip is still bleeding." She reached over and wiped my lip again.
"Oh." I smiled a little and licked my lips.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"About what?"
"Making you bite your lip too hard." I laughed a little.
"It's okay princess."
"You sure?"
"Trust me baby. I'd make my lip bleed everyday if I got what you just gave me." She smiled and we didn't say anything for a few minutes.
"princess?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you give me that everyday?" She laughed a little and pecked my lips.
"Only if you give it to me too."
"Baby girl, I would give you another one right now if you asked me to." She smiled.
"I would ask but I don't think I can handle another one."
"Then...tonight?" She bit her lip.
"Maybe." I smiled.
"Jongie?"
"Yes princess?"
"I love you."
"I love you too." She smiled got her clothes and put them back on while still laying down.
She stood up and stumbled over.
"Woah."
"What?"
"It hurts."
"What does?" She was quiet for a minute.
"It."
"It? Oh!" I laughed. "Yeah."