Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Seventeen

When I woke up the next morning, Yoona was gone.

I got up and walked around, and her and G Dragon were sitting at the table eating cereal and laughing. When she saw me, she smiled, jumped up, and ran to me, throwing her arms around me.

"Taeminnie!"

"Good morning sweetie." She kissed my lips, then grabbed my hand.

"How long have you been up?" I asked them.

"I'm still up." G Dragon said, raising his hand.

"And I woke up about two hours ago."

"Why didn't you get me up?"

"Because you looked so cute sleeping." I smiled.

"Well, we need to get home."

"Okay. By G Dragon." She said, kissing his cheek.

"Bye Taemin! Bye Tammie!"

I called Onew to pick us up.

When we got home, Yoona went to go take a shower.

I walked into the kitchen, and ____ came in.

"Good morning Taeminnie.."

"Hi Noona.."

"So--"

"What are you drinking? Can I have some?"

"Well--" I walked over and took her cup, took a big sip, spit it out, and made a face.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWW! Noona what is this?!" She closed her eyes and put her face in her hands.

"Oh my god, SHHHH! And its coffee."

"Ewww why would you drink that?"

"Cuz it helps. But anyway, I was in the middle of saying something, thank you. I'm sorry for being a bitch last night. Or whatever the hell else I did."

I nodded my head. "Alright."

"Is that all you say? Alright?"

"What am I supposed to say?" She shook her head.

"Gah never mind.."

"Mmkay. Well I'm going to see what's on TV." I walked into the living room and laid on the couch. After a few minutes, Yoona leaped over the couch and landed on top of me.

"Ow!"

"Oh my gosh!" She yelled, then started laughing. "Oh, Taeminnie. I'm sorry! I didn't know you were laying here." She kissed my cheek.

"Sorry."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. "It's okay sweetie." I squeezed her really tight.

"Can't-breathe-Tae." I let go and smiled. "Gosh are you TRYING to kill me?" She said, smiling.

"Yes." She fake frowned.

"Then you don't love me." She got up and tried to walk off, but I grabbed her shirt and pulled her back, then kissed her.

"No. I do love you."

"No you don't. You hate me."

"What? No I don't!"

"Uh huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Ya huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Ya huh!" I grabbed her face and kissed her, and slid my tongue in her mouth. After five minutes, I pulled away.