Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Four

Tammie's POV:

I ran to Jonghyun's room and opened the door. He was sitting in the corner hugging a stuffed animal.

"Jongie?" He looked up and sniffled.

"Yeah?" I sighed and walked over to him and sat down next to him. He sniffled a few times and quickly wrapped his arms around me and started crying again.

"P-please Jongie. D-don't cry." He nodded and pulled back. I laid my head on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"All the time I've known ____, I've n-never seen her this sad." He said.

"I know Jongie. Me too." He stood up.

"I'm going to bed now." I nodded.

"Me too." When I was about to walked out, he grabbed my wrist.

"I-I know this sounds weird, b-but can you sleep with me?" I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Taemin might think something." He looked down.

"Oh. O-okay." He turned around and laid in his bed. I heard him sniffle a few times.

"Oh Jongie. Please don't cry. I'll sleep with you."

"N-no. Your right. T-Taemin might get mad."

"Jongie. You obviously need someone with you right now." He nodded.

"I'll be right back. I promise." I walked back to Taemin's room and he was staring at the ceiling.

"Taemin baby?"

"What?"

"Baby. I'm going to sleep with Jonghyun tonight." He shot up and looked at me.

"Huh? Why?"

"Becuase. He's really upset."

"No." He whined.

"Baby. He needs me right now. Badly." He sighed and pulled me into his lap and started kissing my neck.

"I need you badly right now also." I sighed.

"Taemin."

"Fine." He kissed put his lips on mine for a few seconds and I pulled back. He grabbed my face and pulled me back to him.

"No baby."

"Aww. Please. Just a few more seconds?"

"Fine. No tongue."

"That's not fair."

"Yes it is." He sighed and kissed me again. He licked my bottom lip and I pulled back.

"What did I say?" He whined.

"But Yoona!" I smiled.

"Admit your cute."

"What? No."

"Then no."

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'm cute." I smiled and kissed him. He slid his tongue into my mouth. After a few seconds, I pulled back.

"I am the cutest boy on earth." I smiled and he laid on top of me and slid his tongue back in deep and I let out a soft moan. After a few minutes, Jonghyun called my name.

"Tammie!" I sighed and pushed Taemin off of me.

"Good night baby."

"Good night sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed his cheek and walked back to Jonghyun.

"I'm here." I laid next to him and he scooted closer to me, and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in his chest and quickly fell asleep.