Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thirty One

Jonghyun's POV:
Tammie and I were laying next to each other on my bed.
"So what do you want to do princess?" She shrugged. I sighed and pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.
"Please don't be sad princess." She fake smiled. "You know I love you right?" She nodded. "Do you love me?" She nodded. "How much?" She shrugged. "You don't know how much you love your Jongie?" Her fake smiled turned into a real one. I pulled her into my lap.
"You are so beautiful. I am so lucky to have you. I promise, I will NEVER do anything to intentionally hurt you." I lifted her head up with my finger and pressed my lips on hers.
I pulled back and she smiled and buried her face in my neck.
Tammie's POV:
~~~~~Dream~~~~~
I was sitting down watching TV, and Taemin walked in. I jumped up and ran to him and threw my arms around him.
"Taemin."
"Yoona." He grabbed my face and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and started kissing him back.
"Sweetie. Oh god sweetie it's been so lonely with out you." He tightly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him.
"I love you so much. I-I miss you." I said.
"I love you too Yoona. Please. Never let go. It's me and you. Together forever. You are my heartbeat. You are my one and only love. Please, no matter what, don't let us loose what we had." I started crying.
~~~~End Dream~~~~
I shot up with my face covered in tears. I wiped my face and got out of Jonghyun's bed. I sighed and walked into the hallway where Taemin was walking. I looked at him and gasped.
"T-Taemin." He bit his lip and a tear ran down his face and he ran into his room, slamming the door. I sighed and walked to Jonghyun's room.
A few minutes later, Jonghyun came back in and smiled at me.
"Hungry?" I nodded.

Jonghyun's POV:
Tammie and I were sitting down and eating sushi in the living room. I put a piece in my mouth and winked at her.
She smiled and leaned in and bit off half of it. She pulled back and ate the rest of it and came back and kissed me. She opened her mouth a little and I slid my tongue into her mouth and slid it across hers and she smiled more. I bit her bottom lip and she let out a small moan. Taemin walked in and glared at us, and I pulled back.
"Jongie?" I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. She tried to kiss me, but I put my finger on her lips and lightly pushed her away.
"Not right now princess." She stopped smiling and sighed. She crossed her arms and scooted away from me. I sighed.
"Princess?" She looked at me, her eyes watering.
"Nonononono! Baby why are you crying!" I asked, pulling her into my lap and hugging her.
"I-I don't k-know." I held her tighter and she cried more.
~~~~~I want Taemin back. I just...don't know how to tell Jonghyun. I love him so much.~~~~~(Tammie's Thoughts)
"You can tell me princess." She shook her head and buried her face into my shoulder. I sighed and stroked her hair.
"It's alright princess. Don't cry." I kissed the top of hear head.
A few minutes later, she stopped. She pulled back and I wiped the tears off of her face.
"You okay?" She nodded and sniffled. I smiled a little and she did too.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." She whispered. I kissed her cheek and she got up.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Bathroom." I nodded and she left. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.
Key came in.
"Jongie!" I half smiled.
"What's wrong?" He asked. I shrugged.
"Tell me." I sighed and told him about her crying.
"Ottake?" I asked. He shrugged.
"Just, ask her again, and tell her something like, you can tell me anything. Nothing you say can change anything." I thought about it.
"Alright. Thank you." He smiled and walked back to his room.
When Tammie came back, she sat next to me. I grabbed her sides and pulled her into my lap.
"Tammie?"
"Hmm?"
"Please tell me what's wrong?" She shook her head and I sighed.
"Tammie. Please tell me. You do know what ever you say won't change anything." She nodded her head.
"No it won't." She nodded again.
"I swear, no matter what it is, I will still love you, the sky will still be blue, and the world will still be spinning." She smiled a little.
"Now please?" She sighed and mumbled something.
"What?" She mumbled again.
"I can't hear you."
"I still love Taemin!" She yelled.
"O-oh." I bit my lip and looked down. She sighed.
"Jongie?" I looked up and I felt a tear run down my face.
"Jongie." She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I started crying and she held me tighter.
"Please stop crying Jongie." I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly and she screamed in pain. I had accidently put pressure on her cut that she got this morning. My head shot up.
"Oh god! Tammie, I-I'm so sorry!"
"I-It's alright."
"N-no it's not. I'm so sorry."
"No. It's fine. I promise." I sighed and wiped my face off.
"Jongie, I'm really sorry."
"It's fine. You love Taemin. Thats....thats fine."
"But, I still love you so much Jongie."
"But you love Taemin more." She shook her head.
"No. I love you both the same, but now...I'm with you."
"But--"
"No. I'm staying with you." I sighed and she pressed her lips against mine.
"I love you." She said.
"I love you too." I said back. She smiled and kissed me. I licked her bottom lip and she slid her tongue into my mouth and slid it across mine. I let out a small moan and she smiled. She slid her hand down my pants and started rubbing hard and slow and I moaned.
"Oh god baby girl. That feels so good." She smiled and bit my bottom lip. I put my hands on her butt and pressed her against me. She started grinding her hips against mine and she let out a moan.
"Baby girl, why are you moaning?" She smiled.
"Because it turns you on more." I thought about it.
"No it doesn't."
"Really? So would you rather do this--" She rubbed me fast and hard and I let out a moan. "Or this?" She rubbed fast and hard again.
"OH GOD JONGHYUN!" She screamed while still rubbing me and grinding on me. A few minutes later, she stopped.
"Your right." She smiled and got up.
"Where are you going?"
"To my room."
"Awwh. I'll miss you."
"Miss you too."

Tammie's POV:
I went into my room and laid down, thinking.
A few minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door.
"Who is it?"
"I-it's me..." I jumped up and opened the door. Taemin was standing, holding a sheet of paper.
"Y-Yoona?" I felt a tear run down my cheek. He pushed me gently and sat me on the bed and kneeled in front of me.
"I-I know you probably d-don't care, b-but I-I wrote a s-song. F-for you." Another tear fell down.
"C-can I sing it?" I nodded. He started singing in Korean. When it was over, he handed me a sheet of paper.
"H-here are the e-english translations." He got up and walked out, softly shutting the door behind him.
I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath and started reading. It said:

Yeah
My girl
I'm an idiot
Your unforgettable love
These final teardrops
Are tearing apart my whole heart
It's tearing me apart
I'm so sorry
I'm just thoughtlessly walking
Wherever my heart wants to lead me
Searching for someone I know who is just like you
But it feels like I'm stuck in this same spot
Seems like you just came and tapped on my lonely shoulders
Only to be gone when I turned around
Why aren't you there
Can I not see you
Are my eyes looking too far
Oh no
I believed I could find another love like yours again
But your memories constantly linger in my heart
What can I do
Now you're not here
I can't go on
I've grown so miserable without you by my side
All these old pictures of us make it look like
I'm still your only love
I can still feel your body and face
When I think back and remember you laying in my arms
Still I have romantic in my heart
I just want to go back now
For so long, I didn't realize that you were my everything
So why is it
Baby why
That now
Tell me why
I can't seem to find you anywhere
I'm afraid to look in the familiar places where
Our memories remain unbroken
That I might
I know
Find you there with another guy that isn't me, yeah
I believed that I could find another love like yours again
But the pain you gave me is killing my weak heart
What can I do
Now you're not here
I can't go on
I've grown so miserable without you by my side
All these old pictures make it look like
I'm still your only love
I can still feel your body and face
When I think back and remember you lying in my arms
Still I have romantic in my heart
I just want to go back now
I guess I'm just tired
Wandering alone for love
Desperately trying to find you again somewhere
Please could you look at me
And just tell me what you want from me
And I will hand it to you without hesitation
This is too much for me to handle by myself
It's more heartbreaking than just waiting
Seems like I've even unknowingly copied your old habits
Can't you see there's more of you in me than myself
I wanna be, wanna be your man
Let's go back to the way things were
I was born to be the man who'll truly love you
I promise with my heart, I won't ever hurt you again
Can I go, I won't let you
Now you're not here
I can't go on
I've grown so miserable without you by my side
All these old pictures make it look like
I'm still your only love
I can still feel your body and face
When I think back and remember you lying in my arms
Still I have romantic in my heart
I just want to go back now
Now you're not here
I can't go on
I've grown so miserable without you by my side (Your unforgettable love)
These final teardrops
Are tearing apart my whole heart
Leaving me with these scars that will never heal
As I wait hopelessly for your return
I can still feel your body and face (I'm so troubled what am I going to do)
When I think back and remember you lying in my arms (What am I going to do)
Still I have romantic in my heart