Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Seven

Jonghyun's POV:
I was laying down sleeping, when I heard someone walk in. I looked up and Tammie was standing by my bed.
"Jongie Oppa?" I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair while yawning.
"Butterfly? W-what are you doing?"
"Can I sleep with you?" I reached over and turned on the light.
"Um, yeah. Sure." I scooted over and patted the spot next to me. She smiled and laid down. I threw the blanket over her and got up.
"I need to put a shirt on. Hold on." I walked over to my closet and pulled out a black muscle shirt and laid back down.
She sighed and scooted against me. I put my arms around her and held her close to me. I smiled and fell asleep.

When I woke up, Tammie was still sleeping. I brushed her cheek with my fingers and her eyes fluttered open.
"Morning Jongie."
"Good morning butterfly." I kissed her forehead and she smiled a little. She yawned and sat up. I bit my lip.
"What's wrong Jongie?" I sat up and looked at the wall.
"N-nothing."
"Mkay. Well, I'm going to go eat." I nodded and she left.

Taemin's POV:
I woke up to someone opening the door. I looked over and Yoona walked over and sat next to me.
"Hi." She said.
"Hi. Where did you sleep last night?" She bit her lip.
"Jonghyun's room." I sighed.
"What's wrong baby?" She asked.
"Nothing. Just, why?"
"Because I had no where else to sleep." I sat up.
"Well, there was Minho's room, Onew's room, ____'s room, the couch."
"The couch? You think your girlfriend sleeping on the couch is better than in a bed."
"Well its better than with Jonghyun!" She glared at me.
"Don't raise your voice at me." She said quietly.
"Huh?"
"I said don't raise your fucking voice at me!"
"You don't have to yell!"
"Apparently I do!"
"No you fucking don't Tammie!"
"Oh my god! We didn't even do anything! Do you not trust your own girlfriend?!"
"No, I fucking don't!"
"What the fuck is your problem Taemin!"
"You are Tammie!" She took in a deep breath and crossed her arms. I sighed.
"No, Yoona-I-I didn't me-" She ran out of my room, slamming the door really loud behind her. I sighed and sat on my bed, and put my face in my hands.
"God Taemin. Look what you did." I said to myself.

Tammie's POV:
I ran out of Taemin's room and stopped in the hallway and screamed. I punched the wall really hard and made a dent.
"Shit. That hurt." I said to myself. I sighed and walked to the kitchen where Key and ____ were sitting.
"What happened?" Key asked.
"Taemin's being an ass hole."
"Oh." They went back to eating and I made a bowl of cereal and walked to the living room.
I sat down and started eating while watching Idol Maid.
A few minutes later, Jonghyun came in and sat next to me.
"Hi butterfly. A-are you alright?" I nodded.
"You sure?" I shook my head and started crying. He sighed and pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.
"Shhhh. Butterfly. Don't cry." I pulled back and he wiped the tears off of my face. He kissed my forehead
"Butterfly, I know he's being a jerk, but you should go talk to him." I nodded and got up. I smiled and walked back to Taemin's room.
He was laying on his stomach, staring at the wall.
"T-taemin?" He shot up and hugged me.
"Yoona. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I-I'm really really really really really super sorry." I started crying.
"It's okay baby." He hugged me tighter and he started crying too and buried his face in my neck.
"I hate fighting with you. So so so so much."
"I know. Me too." I said. He pulled back and kissed my lips.
"I love you." I smiled and nodded and pulled him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. After a few minutes, I smiled and pulled back.

~~~~~LATER THAT DAY (its night time now)~~~~~
When me and Taemin made up, Michelle called me. We hung out at the mall.
When I came home, Taemin was in the shower, so I went to my room.
I sat down on my bed and heard a crinkle. I looked down and there was a red envelope with my name on it.
I opened the envelop and took out pictures. As soon as I looked at them tears started falling down my face.
They were pictures of Taemin walking around with a girl in a short dress. The first one, their arms were around each other.
The second, they were holding hands.
The third, his hands were on her butt.
And the forth he pushed her against the wall and his hands were under her dress.
I cried more and threw them on the floor.
When I calmed down, I walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to Jonghyun. Taemin looked at me weird and sat next to me, but I scooted closer to Jonghyun.
Taemin tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away.
"Yoona?"
"What?"
"What's wrong?" I didn't answer. He laid his head on my shoulder, and I got up and moved the other couch.
"Sweetie?"
"Don't fucking call me that." I got up and ran back to my room, slamming the door.
He followed me and knocked on my door.
"Yoona. Can I come in?" I didn't answer and he came in.
"Baby, what's--" He saw the pictures and picked them up.
"Y-Yoona. I-I--"
"Save it. I don't want to hear any excuse you have."
"I-I...I'm sorry."
"Yah! Sure you are!"
"Yoona--"
"Get out!"
"Sweetie plea--"
"Go!" He sighed and crossed his arms.
"No."
"Excuse me?"
"I'm not leaving."
"Taemin."
"Yoona. Sit down. Now." I sighed and sat, and he kneeled down in front of me.
"Look. I know I hurt you. I understand how you feel, but, look at us. We're fighting. Again. And I don't like it. I liked it better when we first started dating, when we didn't fight. So, just, please. Will you let me explain? I hate fighting with you." I rolled my eyes.
"Fine."
"Look. I had way to much, and I got carried away. I should have told you, but I didn't want you to get mad at me." I sighed.
"Yoona?"
"Taemin, w-we can't keep doing this."
"Doing what?"
"Fighting."
"Well, we can stop. I lo-"
"Just shut up! Taemin I am fucking tired with all of this, 'I'm Lee Taemin so I can do what ever the fuck I want and get away with it!' Your not even fucking old enough to drive, let alone drink! How the hell did you even get beer?!"
"Y-Yoona pl-"
"Go." I pointed to the door.
"Yoona. Swee-"
"Stop. I'm done. I-I'm done with you. I'm done with your lying. I'm done with e-everything. Leave."
"Swee-" I ripped off my heart necklace and promise ring and threw them at him.
"I hate you." A tear ran down his face and he walked out, slamming the door. I screamed really loud and threw the pictures at the wall. One bounced back and smacked me in the face.
"FUUUUCK!" I fell on my bed and started crying. A few minutes later, Jonghyun came in and looked at me. He sighed.
"Butterfly." He ran over to me. I stood up and we wrapped our arms around each other. I started crying a lot and he tightened his arms around me.
He sat down on my bed and pulled me into his lap and held me even tighter.
"Shhh butterfly. Jongie's here. Don't cry." I pulled back and we looked into each other's eyes.
"Jongie?
"Yes butterfly?" He pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear and put his hand on my face. I looked down.
"N-nothing."
"Butterfly?"
"Yeah?" He lifted my chin up with his finger and leaned in. He closed his eyes and I closed mine, and he pressed his lips softly against mine. After a few seconds, he pulled back and smiled at me. I smiled back and hugged him tightly.
"C-can you sleep with me?"
"Of course butterfly." He laid me down and wrapped the blanket around me. He turned off the light and laid next to me and pulled me against him.
He pressed his lips against mine again. After a few seconds, he lightly ran his tongue over my bottom lip.
I opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in and over mine. We made out for a few minutes, and he rolled over on top of me. All of a sudden, he laughed a little bit. I pulled back.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"Remember a few months ago, when you punched me." I laughed.
"Oh yeah. I'm really sorry about that."
"It's okay butterfly. You have a really good arm though." I blushed and he started making out with me again. I ran my fingers through his hair and slid my hand over his butt. He took in a deep breath and pulled back.
"We should get some sleep." I nodded and he got off of me. He pecked my lips and pulled me to him. I buried my face in his chest and fell asleep.