Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Eight

Tammie's POV:

Taemin and I were sitting on the couch together talking, while the party was going on.

"Yoona, I'm going to go say hi to everyone else."

"Alright. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too sweetie." He kissed my cheek and walked away.

I sat alone for a few minutes, when Minho came and sat next to me.

"Tammie!"

"Hi Minho."

"Why are you alone?"

"Taemin went to go say hi to everyone."

"Cool." He scooted closer to me and put his arm around me, and I got a little uncomfortable.

"You know, I have always liked you."

"I like you too."

"No I mean, like you. A lot." He turned and looked at me, and I smelled alcohol.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. At first I was in so much shock I couldn't do anything, but I finally got over it, shoved him off me,

slapped him, and ran to Taemin's room, and I was mad.

Taemin's POV:

I got up and walked over to the kitchen, where Key and ____ were talking to Jessica.

"Hey guys."

"Taemin! Happy birthday little man!" Jessica said, giving me a big hug, then a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, Noona." I said.

"Well hey, Sunny and I need to get going. We promised Yuri and Taeyeon we would watch the new episode of We Got Married with her, but I love you, and happy birthday. Bye." She gave everyone hugs and left with Sunny.

I walked around and talked to people for a while, then started walking back to the living room.

I stopped halfway, and saw Minho sitting next to Yoona with his arm around her. He was saying something, and then he grabbed her face and kissed her.

I stood there, watching him make out with her, when she finally pushed him off of her, slapped him, and ran into my room, slamming the door.

I ran to my room and opened the door, and she was laying on the bed, her face in a pillow.

"Yoona?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you alright?" She shook her head.

"I saw what happened with you and Minho Hyung just now." She looked up.

"Oh." I walked over and sat next to her, and wrapped my arms around her.

"Well, I'm happy that you pushed him off of you."

"Why wouldn't I push him off?" She looked up me.

"Well, around here that happens a lot."

"What happens a lot?"

"Kissing without stopping." I answered.

"Oh. So you're not mad at me?

"Yoona, why would I ever be mad at you?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I am mad at Minho-Hyung. For kissing you."

We sat there in science for a while.

"I love you, Tae."

"I love you too, Yoona."

"Happy birthday."