Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Three

Taemin's POV:
We were in the middle of dance lessons, when I heard my phone start ringing. I slowly walked over. ____ handed me my phone.
"Hello?"
"Taemin! I need you guys to meet me at the hospital, now!" Jonghyun was practically yelling.
"Wait, what? What happened?" I asked.
"Tammie!"
"W-what about her?"
"W-we went to the park and she was j-jumping on the benches a-and she f-fell and b-broke her l-leg a-and arm and passed o-out." At this point he was crying.
"I'll be there soon." I hung up my phone. Concern ran through me.
"Taeminah! Come on we need to practice." Key said.
"Yoona got hurt. Her and Jonghyun are at the hospital." We all ran to the car and got there as fast as we could.
When we finally got there, I ran to the desk, asked the lady what room she was in, and ran into her room.
Jonghyun was sitting in the chair next to her. When he heard us come in, he looked up.
"Taemin, I-I'm sorry." Key, Onew, Minho, and ____ stood in the doorway, just watching.
"Move." He stepped aside and I grabbed Yoona's hand.
"Yoona?" She opened her eyes.
"Hi Taemin."
"Are you okay?" She nodded and squeezed my hand. "Are you sure?"
"Taemin. It's just a few broken bones."
"I know but...a-are you sure you're alright?" She nodded again, and Jonghyun walked over to the other side of her bed.
"Tammie. I'm so sorry."
"Jonghyun Oppa, it wasn't your fault."
"I know but....I should have-"
"There's nothing you could have done." He bit his lip. I sat down in the chair, kissed her hand, and sighed.
"I was so worried about you." She smiled.
"There's nothing to be worried about. I'm a big girl. It's not the first bone I've broken." I smiled at her, and the nurse came in.
"Um, I'm sorry but, you need to leave. We're about to put the cast on her."
"Oh. Okay. Um, when will we be able to get her?"
"She'll be able to be released in about three or four hours. So, you can wait here, or we can just call you thirty minutes before she's ready." I turned to Key.
"I want to stay here. You guys can go back to rehearsal. They nodded and left. I waited out in the waiting room.
After about two hours, the nurse came back out.
"Okay Mr. Lee. You can go in with her, but we have to wait another two hours until we can release her to make sure the cast dries fully." I nodded and walked in with her.
"They said I can take you home in about two hours."
"Taemin. I-I'm really sorry." She started crying.
"For what?"
"F-for making you upset yesterday. I-I never....I was just having a dream a-and I guess I was talking a-and...when I saw your room, a-and your hand...a-and..."
"Me? What about you? Yoona. You can't cut yourself. No matter what the reason."
"I know but-I-I-Taemin I'm sorry."
"Yoona. It's alright."
"Taemin. I love you. So much, and I have you to myself, a-and I don't want that to change. Ever. I-I would do anything to keep you mine." I started crying a little.
"I love you too Yoona." She kissed my cheek and I fell asleep next to her.
A few hours later, the nurse came back in and woke me up.
"You can take her home now."
"Thank you."
When we got home, I carried her to my room and set her on the bed. She sniffled a few times and looked at me.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"Sweetie, stop saying your sorry. There is nothing to be sorry about." I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her face in my neck. She started crying.
"I love you." She whispered to me.
"I know. And I love you too."
"I don't want anything like that to ever happen again." She said, crying a little more.
"Neither do I." I Pulled back and looked her in the eyes.
"What's important now is that we're not fighting. I just wish it didn't take you getting hurt for me to stop being mad. I sh-should have talked to you about it." I tried not to cry.
"Oh, Taemin. I don't want you to cry too." She hugged me again. I wiped the tears off of my face and smiled.
"I'm sorry." She smiled back and bit her lip. She leaned in and kissed me. She put her hands on my face and pushed against me.
I slipped my tongue into her mouth and slid it across hers.
After a few minutes, she pulled back and smiled.
"It was good doing that again." She said. I smiled and leaned in again and kissed her feircly.
The next morning, I woke up and Yoona was wrapped in my arms. I smiled and kissed her.
Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.
"Taeminnie." She said, and scooted closer to me. I gently pushed her back and looked into her eyes.
"It's been horrible waking up without you these past few days." She nodded and I tired to kiss her again, but she pulled back.
"Morning breath."
"I don't care." I lightly pressed my lips against hers and kissed her.
She opened her mouth and licked my bottom lip with the tip of her tongue. She slid her tongue into my mouth and I slipped my hand over the waist band of her shorts.
She tensed and removed my hand.
"Taeminah. I don't know how much I can do with a broken leg." I smiled.
"Wanna find out?" I winked at her and she smiled back. She put my hand back.
"Go ahead." I bit my lip and pressed my lips against hers and pushed my tongue in her mouth and slid across hers. I put it in deeper and she let out a soft moan.
She put her hands on top of mine and moved it up and down so that I was rubbing her. I took over and she put her hand on my back. I started going harder and she bit her lip.
"Harder?" I asked. She bit her lip and nodded. I went harder and faster and she let out a loud moan.
"Shhh baby." She nodded and I went faster and she squeezed my back.
"O-oh god T-taemin." She whispered.
"Yes baby?"
"H-harder. Harder." I listened and went harder. She held in a moan, but let out tiny whimpers.
"Oh god Taemin. More." I shook my head and took my hand out.
"No babe. It's your turn." I Slipped off her shorts and shirt, and she undressed me. She got on top of me and kissed my neck.
"What do you want me to do?" She whispered in my ear. I grabbed her hand and put it near my...cough..., and gave her puppy dog eyes. She moved her hand down and stroked my inner thighs.
"I don't know what you mean." She put her lips back on my neck and kept running her fingers on my leg.
"Y-yes you-god. Yoona. P-please."
"Hmm. Please what?"
"G-god. S-stop teasing me." She smiled and kissed me.
"P-please Yoona. I-I want you s-so bad right n-now."
"Oh I know that baby." She licked my lip and started rubbing me.
"God Yoona. Y-you are s-so--oh god. Right there." I closed my eyes and bit my lip.
"You like that baby?" I nodded. She went harder and I let out a moan. She took her hands off.
"If you make noise, I stop."
"Sorry! K-keep doing that." I grabbed her hands and made her start rubbing me again. She went faster and I let out another moan, then she took her hands away.
"No!"
"You can't stay quiet."
"I-I can't help it. Y-your just so...good." She smiled.
"Please baby?" I gave her puppy dog eyes and she gave in.
"Fine." She kissed me and put her tongue in my mouth and moved it around and started rubbing me again. I pulled back from the kiss and bit my lip.
"O-oh god. Yoona." She went really hard and really fast and I let out a really loud moan.
"OH MY GOD YOONA!" I yelled. I flipped her over.
"My turn." I started roughly grinding my hips against her and she moaned.
"Oh god! Harder Taemin!" I went harder and she clenched the sheets. I went faster and the bed started squeaking really loud, and Yoona moaned even louder.
I stopped and fell onto the bed next to her, breathing hard.
"Oh my god Taemin." She said.
She laid on top of me and kissed my neck. "I love you Taemin." She said.
"I love you too." I got up and started getting dressed again, and ____ came in with Key.
"Taeminnie, guess what?" Key said.
"What?"
"Im gonna be an appa.." he said, smiling.
"What? Does that mean..noona is.." ____ nodded. I started jumping with excitement.
"BOY OR GIRL?" ____ shrugged
"We don't know yet. Its only been about a week."
"Oh. Well Noona thats great!" I said, smiling. She nodded.
"Ne. Lets go tell Jonghyun." She told Key. He nodded and they walked out.
"Did you hear that Yoona! Key and Noona are having a baby!" I jumped on the bed next to her and she laughed.
"So your going to be an uncle." She said. I tilted my head.
"Yeah!" She laughed a little and we started kissing again.

3 Months Later:

I was laying with Yoona while she was sleeping, playing with her hair.
She just got her cast off today, and she had been running around all day.
I fell asleep, but a few minutes later, I got woken up by a scream.
"KIBUM! K-KIBUM!" My eyes shot open. Was that noona?
"KIBUM PLEASE!" I rolled my eyes. Sex freaks.
A few minutes later, I heard the car door slam and drive away. I shot up and ran to Minho's room. He was sitting up on his bed.
"Hyung?" He shot up.
"Taeminah. Get Yoona and Jonghyun. We need to go to the hospital."
"Wh-why?"
"____-ah h-had a miscarriage."
"W-what?"
"Come on." I ran back to my room where Yoona was sitting up, rubbing her eyes.
"Come on sweetie." I handed her some sweat pants and a shirt.
"Where are we going?"
"Hospital."
"Huh?"
"Noona." She shot up.
When we got to the hospital, Jonghyun almost broke the door down running in.
"____!" He yelled. She waved a little.
Jonghyun ran over and kneeled next to her bed and grabbed her hand.
"Noona, what happened?" I asked, walking over to the foot of her bed. Yoona walked over to me and I wrapped my arm around her.
Her eyes started watering a little and Key stood up,
"I'll tell you. Come on, let's go outside the room." He said.
He kissed her forehead and let go of her hand, but she grabbed his wrist.
"Jagiya, I'll be back in a little, I swear." She sighed and let go and we walked out of the room.
"So what happened?" Yoona asked.
"She woke up a-and she w-was bleeding a-and..." Tears started falling down his face. I walked over to him and hugged him.
"W-we lost the b-baby." He said. My eyes started watering too. Key let go, still crying, and fell to his knees on the floor.
"I-I've been trying to b-be strong in front of ____, b-but...i-its so hard." Yoona kneeled down next to him and put her hand on his back.
He reached over and wrapped his arms around her. He held her close and kept crying. For once I didn't care. He needed a hug.
After a few minutes, he got up and sniffled.
"I need to go back in." I nodded and we walked back in. Key walked over and sat next to ____.
"I'm really sorry noona.." I said.
"Yeah. We all are." Onew said. She sighed and the nurse came in.
"Excuse me, but everybody has to go now. We're going to keep Ms. Park here the rest of the night and you can pick her up around 7pm later today, that is, if nothing is wrong. There's a possibility she may need a surgery but I don't think so."
Everyone nodded.
"Can I stay? I'm her boyfriend." Key said. The nurse shook her head.
"Im sorry, but no."
"But..but I'm not just going to leave her here.." His eyes started watering again.
"Don't worry, she'll be in good care." He sighed heavily.
"Well, if its best that I leave then I guess I will."
The nurse smiled.
"Bye noona." I said. I kissed her cheek and Yoona and I walked out.
Yoona sighed and hugged me and started crying.
"Sweetie, why are you crying?"
"Because. Unnie must feel horrible." She sniffled and I tightened my arms around her.
"It's okay sweetie." She pulled back and I wiped her tears off of her face.
"Please baby? Don't cry?" She sniffled again and half smiled, then nodded. I kissed the top of her head and Minho walked out with Key, Onew, and Jonghyun. Key walked right past us and out the door. Minho sighed.
"Ready to go home?" Jonghyun shook his head and held back tears. Yoona bit her lip and ran over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in it. He wrapped his arms around her waist and they both started crying.
"Shh Tammie. Don't cry." He stroked her hair. I held back from grabbing her away from him by clenching my fists. I took in a deep breath and Minho looked at me.
"Alright guys. Let's go." They let go and half smiled at each other.
When we got home, I went into my room. Yoona took a shower and then laid next to me. I sighed and pulled her to me.
"What time is it?" She asked.
"Almost six in the  morning. You need to go to sleep." She shook her head.
"Yoona. Please go to bed." She shook her head again and I sighed. Yoona got wide eyed and shot up.
"What?" I asked.
"Shhh." She listened and got up.
"Sweetie, where are you going?" I asked when she was half out the door.
"Jonghyun's crying." I sighed and she walked out.