Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Nine

Tammie's POV:

I got everyone to dress nicely. All of the boys dressed in tuxedos and I got a cute little pink dress.

Taemin and Minho got white tuxes, and everyone else got black ones.

____ wore her little silky red dress.

We made reservations at a really fancy restaurant, and told my mom to meet us there.

She was late, like always, but just by 10 minutes.

When she got here, Taemin greeted her.

"Anyeong Haseyo Mrs. Phan." He said while bowing.

"Yeah, Hi." She walked past him and sat down.

We all sat back down, me next to Taemin, then Onew, the Minho, the Jonghyun in front of him, then Key across from Onew, which put him right next to ____, leaving my mom on the end.

Taemin's POV:

When we sat down, I looked around at everyone, and all of their faces were uneasy. I looked over at Yoona, who looked the most nervous. She was lookng down and biting her lip.

I reached over and put my hand on her thigh, and she looked up at me, and half smiled. I grabbed her hand, and messed with the promise ring.

We ordered the food and ate in silence. Things were awkward.

"Shut up, no I'm not!" ____ said out of nowhere. I felt Yoona tense up.

"Guys, stop fighting, please?" I asked.

"Sorry." ____ said.

Key said something, and there was a thump under the table and Key grunted.

"Guys!" Jonghyun said. ____ rolled her eyes and then Key's drink fell onto her.

Great.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU RPROBLEM?!" She yelled, getting up out of her seat.

"It was an accident. Jesus. Sit down your causing a scene!" Key yelled.

"YEAH RIGHT!" She yelled back.

"Noona! Please sit down!" I said.

She rolled her eyes again and wiped off her dress.

"Thank you." I said. I looked over at Yoona, who had her face in her hands, and she was squeezing my hand tightly.

____ reached over for another napkin, which knocked her drink onto Key.

"Really?! Really!" He yelled. "God, and you think I have problems!"

"Shut up! Your the one who started it!"

"Me?! You did!"

"How the hell did I start this?!"

"Guys! This is NOT the place or time to discuss this!" I said, getting more and more nervous.

They completely ignored me and kept going at it.

"If you trusted me in the first place and believed me that I didn't do anything--"

"How the fuck am I supposed to trust you, Key?!"

"By believing what I tell you! Your the one whose willingly making out with other guys and stuff!"

"Me?! Your the one who--"

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and started yelling.

"WHAT PART OF NOT HERE OR NOW DO YOU GUYS NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?! YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING! I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH TONIGHT MEANT TO ME AND YOONA! I AM TRYING TO MAKE A FUCKING GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION ON YOONA'S MOM SO SHE DOESN'T HATE ME AND LET HER STAY WITH ME AND ALL YOU ARE DOING IS SCREAMING AND YELLING AT EACH OTHER WHICH IS MAKING THINGS THAT MUCH HARDER! FOR ONCE COULD YOU THINK OF ANYONE BUT YOURSELVES FOR ONCE! DO YOU NOT CARE IF YOONA LEAVES OR NOT! BECUASE I DO!" I yelled, then walked to the car.