Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Twenty Six

Taemin's POV:

When we got home, it was around eight at night. I walked into my room and Yoona was laying down listening to music.

"Hi baby." She said.

"Hey sweetie." She sighed and I walked over and laid down next to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Bored." I rolled over on top of her and kissed her neck.

"Bored now?" She smiled.

"Yes." I smiled and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth a little and I slid my tongue in.

I pulled back and looked up.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Remember that night, Key and ____ did it like everywhere in the house?" She nodded. "We should try it." I whispered. She smiled and got up.

"Where are you going?" She thought. "Let's see. We haven't done it in....the kitchen." I smiled and also got up. I grabbed her hand and we ran into the kitchen where Key and ____ were eating.

"Hey guys what are you--whoa." I immediately pushed Yoona against the fridge and shoved my tongue into her mouth.

"Alright....We'll leave." They got up and walked out. I slid my tongue over hers a few times.

She put her hands on my butt and pressed me against her. I started grinding my hips on hers and she let out a moan.

"Hmm Taemin."

"Yoona." I went harder and the fridge started shaking. There was a loud crash and Key came running in with ____.

"What was that!" I bit my lip and moved Yoona out of the way. I opened the fridge and oen of the shelves and all of the food fell out. Yoona started laughing a little bit.

"Really Taemin?" Key said. I smiled.

"I'm not picking that up." Key said.

"Neither am I." I said.

"You did it!" He said.

"So!"

"So clean it!"

"Aniyo!"

"Taemin. You have until I count to three."

"You won't."

"Ha na."

"Not doing it."

"Dul."

"Aniyo."

"Se." I crossed my arms. He walked over and held out his hand. I rolled my eyes and put my hand on top of his. He slapped it and I flinched.

"Go to your room."

"No."

"Taemin." I grunted.

"YOUR SO MEAN!" I yelled as I was walking back. Yoona ran behind me and pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck. After a few minutes, she pulled back.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Sorry. I couldn't resist you." I smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going?"

"Outside."

"Outside?" I nodded and went outside. I walked her to the grass and laid her down and started kissing her neck. I lightly bit it and she let out a soft moan.

"Baby." She grabbed my hand and shoved it down her shorts. I bit my lip.

"What do you want baby?" I asked. She pressed her lips against mine and bit my bottom lip.