Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Thrity Two

I ran to my room and started throwing all of my things into bags.
A few minutes later, Jonghyun came in smiling. When he saw my bags, his smile disappeared.
"Princess, w-what are you doing?"
"J-Jongie. I-I can't stay here."
"W-wh..you mean my room. Right? Please tell me you mean you can't stay in my room." Tears started falling down his cheeks.
"N-no Jongie. I...I mean here. I-in Korea."
"W-what? N-no. Tammie...y-your...leaving?" I started crying.
"Y-yes." He sat on his bed and put his face in his hands.
"B-but w-why?"
"Jongie. I-I'm torn between you and Taemin. I love you both, so, so much. B-but I can't just choose one. I've caused the both of you...so much pain...a-and I can't...I just can't do it anymore." I started crying and Jonghyun jumped up and pulled me to him and started crying a lot. He held me tight and close, which made me start crying a lot too.
He helped me finish packing and hugged me again.
"P-Please don't do this to us Tammie." He whispered, grabbing my hand.
"Jongie. I-I don't want to, b-but...its just all too much for me to handle right now."
"B-but, can't y-you stay somewhere else t-that's not here?" I shook my head. He held me tighter and started crying, and so did I.
"P-please Jongie. Don't cry." He nodded and pulled back.
"I really don't want to leave baby, b-but I have too." He nodded again.
"I have to go tell everyone else now." He looked down.
"Are you coming?" He shook his head and I sighed.
I walked out and went to Minho's room. I knocked on the door.
"Come in!" I walked in and he smiled at me.
"Hi Tammie."
"Hi Minho." He stopped smiling.
"You okay?" I shook my head. "What's wrong?"
"I-I'm...leaving to...America."
"Wait, huh?"
"Tomorrow."
"Oh." He looked at his feet.
"Minho?" He looked up and there was a tear running down his face. I sighed and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry Minho." He smiled a little.
"It's alright. I-I'll miss you."
"I know. I'll miss you too." I sighed.
"I have to go tell everyone else now." He nodded and I kissed his cheek and got up. Next I went to Onew.
"Onew. I-I have to tell you something." He looked up, his mouth full of chicken.
"Yeah?"
"I'm going back to America tomorrow." He dropped his chicken and ran to me, and threw his arms around me.
"No!" I nodded and he sighed.
"Well, do you need help packing?" I shook my head. "Well, okay. I'm sorry that your leaving us. I had fun." I nodded and smiled.
Next, I walked into the living room where Key and ____ were sitting.
"Hey." Key said.
"Um..Oppa. Unnie?"
"Yeah?" ____ said.
"I-I'm moving."
"Where?"
"America?" Key shot up.
"What?!" I nodded and he ran to me.
"No. You can't leave us."
"I-I have too." He bit his lip and nodded. I sighed.
"I have to go tell Taemin now.." I said. They nodded and I walked to his room. I sighed and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I knocked.
"Go away!"
"Taemin. It's Yoona." A few seconds later, the door opened and I walked in.
"Taemin. I-I need to tell you something." I sat him down on the bed.
"I-....how do I say this?"
"Sweetie, you can tell me anything." I sighed. He still talks to me like we're still dating.
"Taemin, I'm going back to America tomorrow morning."
"W-what?"
"I'm so sorry."
"Y-your lying right? P-please say that your lying to me."
"Taemin, I wish I could." He started crying.
"N-no. Y-you can't Yoona. Y-you...why?"
"Because, I-I just can't stay here anymore."
"W-what? W-why?"
"J-just becuase."
"Y-Yoona. N-no."
"I'm so sorry." I whispered.
"No! P-please! Y-you can't leave! I-I'll....I-I'll....If you stay here, I promise I-I won't cut myself anymore, I-I won't cry, I-I won't do anything! I-I'll act like...like...Yoona...Y-you...J-just...P-please..." He trailed off and fell to his knees.
"You can't l-leave me Yoona." He whispered. I kneeled down next to him.
"T-Taemin....P-please d-don't cry. Please." He wrapped his arms around my neck and started crying so much that he was shaking and gasping for air.
"Taemin. Taemin stop. You need to stop right now." I gently pushed him off of me.
"Look at me. Now." He slowly lifted his head up. His face was red and covered in tears.
"Please Taemin. You need to stop crying. Your only making things harder." He sniffled. I looked around. His room was trashed, pictures torn off walls, blood stains on carpet. I looked at his wrists which were covered in scars. I slowly stood up with my hands over my mouth.
"W-what have I done to you Taemin?" He sniffled and I ran out. I ran to Minho's room.
"Tammie. Woah, what's wrong?" I threw my arms around his neck and started crying. He rubbed my back.
"Ssshhh. Tammie, tell oppa what's wrong." I told him what happened with Taemin and he sighed.
"Tammie. You and him have been through so much together, so I can see why he is so upset. Just, I don't know." He kissed my cheek.
"Now go to sleep." I nodded and walked back to Jonghyun's room. He was still on his bed crying.
"Jongie?" He sat up and wiped his face off. He sniffled and his bottom lip started quivering.
"Oh Jongie." I ran over to him and hugged him. He pulled me into his lap and started crying.
After a few minutes, I pulled back. We went to sleep.