Young Love (A SHINee Fan Fic) Chapter Ten

I woke up at 9, took a shower, got dressed, then sat on my couch, waiting for them to come.

Exactly at ten, my door bell rang, and I jumped up, ran to the door, flung it open, and the first thing I saw was Taemin.

We both smiled really big and I jumped into his arms and he picked me up and spun us around.

"Yoona! I missed you so much!" He said.

"I miss you too Taeminnie!" He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Guys, please not here." Onew said.

"I have not seen my girlfriend in two weeks. I have the right to kiss her."

"Fine. 30 seconds." He said.

Taemin turned back around and started kissing me, and when the 30 seconds were up, he shoved our faces away from each other.

"Awwwwh." Taemin said, and he grabbed my hand, and we walked over to the couch with everyone else and I sat on his lap.

Key looked around, and looked on the floor, which had about literally thirty ice cream cartons.

"What the hell?" He said.

"I was sad..."

"Why?"

"Oh WOOOOW! You're really going to ask that?"

"Sorry... gosh."

"Shut yo face, helmet hair!" I kicked the ice cream at him, and he took in a deep breath with a mad face on.

"Really?!" He said.

"Yes really!" He fake pouted again and turned to ____.

"She's being meeeeeeeeean!"

"Don't bring me into this." She smiled.

Taemin put his arms around me.

"Yoona, why are you always so mean to Kibum?"

"Cause he.....I don't know." Key jumped up and pointed at me.

"HA!"

"What?" I said.

"I don't know. I've just always wanted to do that..." He said, sitting back down.

"I'm hungry. Do you have any food?" Minho asked.

"No. Sorry. I only have a fridge, freezer, and a pantry." He pouted, and made a 'duh' face.

"Oh. That took me a minute." We all started laughing, except for ____. When we all stopped, she started laughing, and we all stared at her.

"Wow. Talk about having the Sica Effect." Taemin said.

"Yah! Be quiet! I didn't get it!"

Taemin put his head on my shoulder.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" Minho yelled.

"What?" I said.

"I FOUND RAMEN AND POCKY! WHO WANTS SOME!" Everyone yelled 'me'.

We sat there and ate, and Taemin and I shared a bowl.

"Hey! Do something cute!" ____ ordered, poking us with me with her foot.

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked.

"You and Tammie, do something cute together."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like, share a noodle then kiss." Jonghyun started choking on his Ramen, and we all turned to look at him.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked.