Hospital Calls

Since Kurtz decided to bail I was hanging out with Darla after school we did our homework together and my mom instantly liked her but looked at me questionably as if to say where's Kurtz but she didn't press the matter my siblings liked Darla but Apollo looked disappointed when Kurtz didn't show I knew I had to talk to him soon but that Bethany girl just makes me really jealous and mad I've never been mad or jealous at a person before so this is a first for me. My mother invited Darla for dinner but she had to decline due to her wanting her parents not to worry about her Buddy gave her kisses goodbye and jumped up and down on her before I picked him up and waved goodbye to her. My parents and my siblings had sat down we mostly talk about Archie's cousin Allen and Cassandra has a crush on him and she wants to wear make up now I roll my eyes boy can she change. I was glad to hear that Apollo did the honorable thing and apologized to Jughead's sister Jellybean no one should be teased because of their name . Buddy was sitting at my feet waiting for scrapes of food. No boy tonight my father said no daddy he couldn't make it I said as I took a bite of tofurkey and garlic and herb and spinach mashed potatoes. Hmm I wonder why he said. But didn't press any further since my mom gave him a look. I decided to read in my room I was reading Romeo and Juliet with Buddy until my mom came into my room crying and Buddy looking concerned and went to my mom what's wrong mother I asked it's Kurtz he's in the hospital drug overdose from some substance called Fizzle Rocks mixed with marijuana someone from the drug house brought him in says a girl was with him and she bailed they mentioned your name Belle you have to go I'll cover for you from your father she hugged me tightly go save him sweetheart and prays he wakes up. I ran as fast as I could to Riverdale General Hospital I ran as fast as the wind could carry me. I finally made it and power walked toward the front desk and a nurse looked up from her computer. Visiting hours are over little girl she said. I'm here to see a patient that was just emitted Kurtz I said. Last name ? she said. Wilson could it be ? She asked sure I said quickly. Room 208 don't tell anyone I told you he's in critical condition he's lucky to survive the overdose if he does she said. I ended up constantly crying after holding it in running he laid there unresponsive lifeless and fighting for his life hooked up to machines and a breathing tube I just sat down praying and hoping he'd be alright. Kurtz I can't loose you I'll never love again if you die I said. I took his hand and kissed it please be okay and fight for me I need you alive damnit.
If you or anyone you know struggles with drugs tell them to get help it could make a difference or they struggle with any type of thing let them call a hotline and be there for them
Q: How do you think the hospital got Belle's number was she an emergency contact and do you think Kurtz will survive ?
Don't forget to vote and comment I love hearing what you guys think and the song above goes well with this chapter. 💕